Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bombshell Memo on FISA Surveillance Shows Abuse of Power 'Far Worse Than Watergate'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never forget Republicans on the intelligence committee held this info hostage while a more intrusive FISA vote was being voted on. This memo shows a supposed threat to our democracy but Republicans on the intelligence committee allowed a more intrusive FISA vote to go forward without putting in any protections for our democracy!!!!!

Comment

You clueless idiot.

The Republicans on the Committee voted to release the memo to the full body of Congress.

It was the Democrats who voted 'No' on that.

You're the most pathetic Team D superfan on this site, and that's saying a lot.

Comment

Republicans on the intelligence committee should not have held this information a secret last week while FISA was being voted on. Republicans on the intelligence committee didn't vote to release this memo until after the FISA vote. Republicans should have released this information last week while FISA was being voted on. Sad!

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Republicans on the intelligence committee should not have held this information a secret last week while FISA was being voted on. Republicans on the intelligence committee didn't vote to release this memo until after the FISA vote. Republicans should have released this information last week while FISA was being voted on. Sad!
          yes, that is bogus of them

Just like its bogus of the democrats (all of them) to vote NO on releasing it...

Comment

Next time, please act like an adult and quote me when you attempt a rebuttal to something I said. I know you're playing your childish games, but you're looking even more stupid and pathetic than usual.

That said, the Rs voted 'Yes' at that point. Your team is still voting 'No', even after the vote.

Your team is sill voting to hide the memo, while Team R is voting to release it to the full body of Congress. Just as I said.

So please, try again.
            Last edited by 1bad65; 01-20-2018, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              yes, that is bogus of them

Just like its bogus of the democrats (all of them) to vote NO on releasing it...
              And yet it was released anyway. Why is that? Because Democrats don't have the power to keep it hidden like the Republicans on the intelligence committee purposely kept it hidden while there was a FISA vote.

Comment

And yet it was released anyway. Why is that? Because Democrats don't have the power to keep it hidden like the Republicans on the intelligence committee purposely kept it hidden while there was a FISA vote.
                when was it released? i must have missed it,,,

We need to hold everyone accountable, not just one side to fit your agenda

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  when was it released? i must have missed it,,,

We need to hold everyone accountable, not just one side to fit your agenda
                  Yes it was released to the members of the House on Thursday. My point is the Democrats never had to votes to keep this from being released. The only ones who could keep it a secret was Republicans. Which they did until after the FISA vote.

Comment

Yes it was released to the members of the House on Thursday. My point is the Democrats never had to votes to keep this from being released. The only ones who could keep it a secret was Republicans. Which they did until after the FISA vote.
                    Completely ignoring the fact that EVERY Democrat on the committee voted against releasing it.

Superfan cheerleading at it's finest.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Completely ignoring the fact that EVERY Democrat on the committee voted against releasing it.

Superfan cheerleading at it's finest.
                      It's only bad when republicans do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X