Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bombshell Memo on FISA Surveillance Shows Abuse of Power 'Far Worse Than Watergate'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    The one man who has been consistent since he's been in congress no matter who controls congress or the presidency

So let me get this straight. Republicans on the intelligence committee knew about these alleged abuses before the FISA vote last week but didn't put any protections in the new bill to stop these alleged abuses. Not only did they not put protections in the new bill, they made the new bill easier to abuse. Interesting. Very interesting. Sounds like somebody on the intelligence committee aint doing their job to protect the American people and to protect Democracy.

Comment

So let me get this straight. Republicans on the intelligence committee knew about these alleged abuses before the FISA vote last week but didn't put any protections in the new bill to stop these alleged abuses. Not only did they not put protections in the new bill, they made the new bill easier to abuse. Interesting. Very interesting. Sounds like somebody on the intelligence committee aint doing their job to protect the American people and to protect Democracy.
      Republicans are saying what happened is a threat to our democracy. Yet they voted to authorize a worse bill? Didn't put any protections in the bill for our Democracy?

Comment

Republicans are saying what happened is a threat to our democracy. Yet they voted to authorize a worse bill? Didn't put any protections in the bill for our Democracy?
        Plenty of Democrats voted 'Yes' on this, as the bill had 65 Senate votes for despite some Republicans voting 'No' on it.

You party superfans are the epitome of ignorance.

Source:
        https://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=115&session=2&vote=00012

Now that you know the facts and that it was passed by a bi-partisan vote, would you like to try again?

Comment

Trump is about to go Super Saiyan if this gets out, RIP Twitter

Comment

The one man who has been consistent since he's been in congress no matter who controls congress or the presidency

He makes a good point. These alleged violations were known before the FISA vote last week. Why wait until after the vote to start talking about it?

ed snowden happened under obama.

so did the syrian civil war...
            so did the jv team (his own words) to the ISIS caliphate...
            so did the failed CIA destabilization of iran aka iranian green revolutoin which he did not support...
            so did the failed CIA destabilization of turkey which made erdogan come crawling back to putin....

Comment

Russiagate is a farce and criminal activity is almost a definite. doubt anything on this memo will be a bombshell to those of us that are already clued in.

Comment

Have they showed the DOJ to get Sessions to appoint a special prosecutor?
                If I could I'd appoint you, Jhonny, Tbear, jaded, beer, BostonGuy, and Alexkid, to investigate and look at the evidence and do whatever independent reasonable ppl do...

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  ed snowden happened under obama.

so did the syrian civil war...
                  so did the jv team (his own words) to the ISIS caliphate...
                  so did the failed CIA destabilization of iran aka iranian green revolutoin which he did not support...
                  so did the failed CIA destabilization of turkey which made erdogan come crawling back to putin....
                  Ok. What does that have to do with anything I posted? If you're going to quote me please stay on topic

Comment

WAAAAAR MEMO!!!!!

*edit* my bad, thought I was in NSB

Comment

But let me just say this. It's funny how all these conservatives were champions of FISA when it was being abused against Muslims. But it's got used against a white supremacist and now they're up in arms. This country will do whatever it takes to preserve the white supremacy power structure. In 1999 the family of Dr. MLK won a judgment saying the govt was responsible for the death of MLK. No investigations. Black people have been telling ya'll for decades that the FBI is corrupt. No investigations. Instead we were told we were un-American and needed to go back to Africa. This country will do whatever it takes to protect white supremacy, even if that includes tearing down the agencies and structures they once held near and dear to the heart.

Yet for over a year you proclaimed fbi director comey as speaking the gospel..

This is why nobody takes you seriously on here., you flip m flop all over the place to fit whatever agenda..

“Fbi got trump”

6 months later

“Been knowing for years fbi corrupt”

Comment

Working...
                      X