Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woody Allen: Molester

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just one look at that guy and you know he's a pedo creep.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
      Came to post this ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
        I remember what Chapelle said about Weinstein in his last special. Chapelle said that was the first he ever looked at someone and said, "yeah, he did it."

The same thing with Woody Woodpedo over here.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          Liberals love this guy and he has been untouchable. I don't understand how you marry your own daughter that you are raising.
          Exactly. Alarm bells should have been ringing when that happened. When you consider all the other allegations, it's hard to imagine he only decided he wanted to be with her when she got older..

Comment

He is more or less immune via being a member of a certain clique. It's been an open secret that he's a serial pedo long before outing them became trendy.

Rarely met a lib who doesn't worship woody allen. I've never even seen any of his movies but from the looks of him I can imagine. Libs also like crap like dave matthews band, cuckold videos, and eating giant bags of dried kale.

Their pleasure sensory is all ****ed up and backwards. I wonder how many doctor have told a lib he's dying of some terminal illness and had them start orgasming uncontrollably.
            Last edited by ////; 01-19-2018, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              ''happened'' at 7......18 wasnt old enough and neither was 28....32 is the age !!!!!''

''ok, another late as fnck sex complaint.....toss it onto that big assed pile.''
              no the allegation against woody allen had already been spoken in a long time, his former wife and best friend mia farrow already turn on him since the late 80s-90s, so does his step son. It just woody is one the most powerful elite leftist jew in hollywood, he is kinda untouchable. But with the recent case his stories resurface again.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                He is more or less immune via being a member of a certain clique. It's been an open secret that he's a serial pedo long before outing them became trendy.

Rarely met a lib who doesn't worship woody allen. I've never even seen any of his movies but from the looks of him I can imagine. Libs also like crap like dave matthews band, cuckold videos, and eating giant bags of dried kale.

Their pleasure sensory is all ****ed up and backwards. I wonder how many doctor have told a lib he's dying of some terminal illness and had them start orgasming uncontrollably.
                Well in one of his movie one of the side story is he was grooming pre-pubercent girl. I forgot which movie

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                  no the allegation against woody allen had already been spoken in a long time, his former wife and best friend mia farrow already turn on him since the late 80s-90s, so does his step son. It just woody is one the most powerful elite leftist jew in hollywood, he is kinda untouchable. But with the recent case his stories resurface again.
                  and its just now getting that new sjw traction !
                  these be the years of the accusations and outrages

aint no time to complaint about sheeit like the distant future

Comment

''you can rape/molest me now but you just wait 10-20 years from now. youre gonna regret it !''

and apparently, he/she will be right

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      ''you can rape/molest me now but you just wait 10-20 years from now. youre gonna regret it !''

and apparently, he/she will be right

dude you sound like you identify with woody f#cking allen and get some kind of pleasure out of this. rethink your life.

Comment

Working...
                      X