Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, from Sri Lanka.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
      I had a group of black friends who were all brothers, like in family. 5 brothers with the names Sherman, Thurman, Zurman, Berman, and this is absolutely no joke, Vurman.

So yes I had black friends growing up but not now though, those brothers moved away, as in got locked up.

Damn, that had to be tough growing up...
      "Sup Vermin?!"

I had a friend named Richard Head. His nickname was D1ck.

Comment

Black people this black people that. Every single day. Do black people stay on you people mind? Half of you Hispanics actually think you’re white now lmao

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          Black people this black people that. Every single day. Do black people stay on you people mind? Half of you Hispanics actually think you’re white now lmao
          relax nerds, its funny skit that was on youtueb front page thought it was funny so I shared it.

you blacks are too sensitive lmfao, go buy a coolest monkey in the jungle shirt and be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
            How do things work in the US? Can you go a week without seeing people of different races or something?
            Bro I’m glad outsiders even notice it. It’s not surprising considering just 50-60 years ago these were the type of signs you could find at your local shopping centers, restaurant, cleaners etc. Thankfully we’ve come a long way and not everyone is this evil. #Peace

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              relax nerds, its funny skit that was on youtueb front page thought it was funny so I shared it.

you blacks are too sensitive lmfao, go buy a coolest monkey in the jungle shirt and be happy.

Comment

Bro I’m glad outsiders even notice it. It’s not surprising considering just 50-60 years ago these were the type of signs you could find at your local shopping centers, restaurant, cleaners etc. Thankfully we’ve come a long way and not everyone is this evil. #Peace

Where I live is a mixture of all sorts, you cant help make friends with people of different nationalities and race unless you go out of your way to make it that way.

Comment

My Grandma was just telling me a while back when she was a little girl blacks and mexicans could only swim in the city pool on Monday because theyd clean the pools Monday nights. Also there was a sign that said Mexicans swim with the N's on Mondays outside the door. This was in Southern California in the 1940's.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                    How do things work in the US? Can you go a week without seeing people of different races or something?
                    depends on where you live I guess, but in any city I would imagine you will most likely see a white, Brown Or Black person. I know I've seen one everyday of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post

I stay happy and blessed hopefully you do too

Comment

Working...
                      X