Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will we see segragation and slavery again in our lifetime?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will we see segragation and slavery again in our lifetime?

4 years ago nobody would have tought that someone as politically incorrect as trump could become president.

Also with the rise of white nationalism, alt right and so on makes me believe that in 10-20 years we will see slavery and segragation in Europe and America again

Do you think this is a possibility aswell?

And will you participate in buying and owning slaves

Comment

Get real.

The world still has slavery, but its in countries that are shatholes.

You won't see it here again.

Comment

lots of slavery already in africa.....

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Get real.

The world still has slavery, but its in countries that are shatholes.

You won't see it here again.
          Im talking about slavery in the west.

How are you so sure.

Race realism is growing. Sooner or later it will come to the mainstream. When race realism becomes accepted than there is no reason not to have segregation and slavery

Comment

Slavery—- no, or at least not government sanctioned

Segregation— yes we are already seeing it from the liberals. They support and practice segregation as we speak. Happens a lot on college campus n liberal companies

Comment

There are a lot of black supremacists that want segregation so it could be possible. But I could see a 2nd Civil War coupled with another Revolutionary War before segregation comes back. The working class that adds to society vs the ****holes and corrupt politicians.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
                How are you so sure.
                Because I have common sense and I don't listen to crazy political types or Chicken Littles.

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
                Race realism is growing. Sooner or later it will come to the mainstream. When race realism becomes accepted than there is no reason not to have segregation and slavery
                Please expand.

Comment

Theres still slavery in the west, prostitution, gypsies in the UK forcing Europeans to work

Comment

I don't think there is a rise in white nationalism or alt -right, the media wants us to believe that but I don't buy it.But no I can't see slavery happening in the u.s. again or any other well developed country

Comment

Working...
                    X