Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will we see segragation and slavery again in our lifetime?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post

There are ethnic groups with an average IQ below 65. That qualifies as mentally ******ed. Do you think those groups could function in a democratic republic?

do you expect a kid who had to carry water for miles each day instead of going to school to perform as well on a standardized test as a kid who goes to school on weekdays and saturday, the way they do in china? ever heard of cram school? can you tell me what buxiban is without google?

you're not really measuring biology with that graph. raise 100 kids from each ethnic group in a lab, same conditions, and give them the test. that's a lot closer to real science than what you're trying to do.

or separate twins at birth, send one to china, keep one in a mud hut, and test them both at 18? they gonna get the same scores?

i know it probably amkes you feel good about being white, doe, that graph. gotta have very little going for you for the color of your skin to become so important

your mud hut is mom's basement
    your cram school is furiously jacking off.

Comment

A friend works in a company thats active in sub saharan africa. And the top managers told him that their black employees just refuse to work. They come late and are lazy.
      You have to yell at them and pretend you will beat them with a stick before they will work.

So again i wont be suprised to see slavery again. But maybe slavery were the slaves get a reasonable wage

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        The US will barely even be 1/4 or 1/5 white by the time you're an old man so I'm not sure how this will work mathematically.
        It only took a handfull of Europeans to colonise entire Africa.

Quality >>>> quantity

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          do you expect a kid who had to carry water for miles each day instead of going to school to perform as well on a standardized test as a kid who goes to school on weekdays and saturday, the way they do in china? ever heard of cram school? can you tell me what buxiban is without google?

you're not really measuring biology with that graph. raise 100 kids from each ethnic group in a lab, same conditions, and give them the test. that's a lot closer to real science than what you're trying to do.

or separate twins at birth, send one to china, keep one in a mud hut, and test them both at 18? they gonna get the same scores?

i know it probably amkes you feel good about being white, doe, that graph. gotta have very little going for you for the color of your skin to become so important

They have actually done tests like that. Black kids who are adopted by white parents still score way lower on IQ tests.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

Mongolians have on of the highest IQ's in the wolrd. Yet most people there are nomads.

IQ is genetical. Just face it

Comment

It only took a handfull of Europeans to colonise entire Africa.

Quality >>>> quantity
              Then they taught the Africans as much as they could and their generosity was rewarded how again? Oh yeah... They had their land confiscated & the stubborn ones were hunted down and gangraped.

Once you intermingle & share all of your tech with another group of people, it just becomes a contest over who craps out broke angry sons the fastest. Then they take over & yes, long term, the genetics of the emergent group determines the quality of the civilization.

(Smart money is looking @ East Asia and not sinking with the futureless west)
              Last edited by ////; 01-15-2018, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                Then they taught the Africans as much as they could and their generosity was rewarded how again? Oh yeah... They were hunted down and raped.

Once you intermingle & share all of your tech with another group of people, it just becomes a contest over who craps out broke angry sons the fastest.
                no its not. Low IQ groups cant deal with technology.

Low IQ people are also unable to shoot accuratly with a simple tool like a gun.

Comment

race realisme basically says that there is a biologicall difference between ethnic groups.

That because different ethnics groups lived in different parts of the world they evolved differently.

Most important difference is that of IQ.
                  Thanks for the explanation.

If certain ethnic groups have lower IQ's it means they should not be a part of society, they should not be able to vote or have the same rights as the higher IQ ethnic groups.

Therefore slavery becomes more justifiable. Or at least segregation
                  This part is an opinion though.

And I don't know anyone that has that opinion myself.

Comment

Mongolians have on of the highest IQ's in the wolrd. Yet most people there are nomads.

IQ is genetical. Just face it

i see you ddidn't touch my theory that you live in mom's basement .

let's see your sources. i'll need one first for the idea that "most Mongolians are nomads."

we know damn well you don't have a real job or anything to do today.

Comment

In my country, there's no slavery but every able-bodied citizen must contribute in building a strong North Korea.

Supreme Leader

Comment

Working...
                      X