Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Bringer leave because Trump won the election?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Bringer leave because Trump won the election?

I don't believe it. He wasn't that much of a beta.

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    I don't believe it. He wasn't that much of a beta.
    He was kinda already out of here but yeah I think that sealed it.

Comment

Bringer was one of my e-homies on here, way before he became a mod, so it sucked to see him go. We had different views on some societal and political issues, but we had alot in common elsewhere. He got too caught up in the election, and he started lashing out at long time posters, which included myself

Hope he is doing well, and I miss shooting the shit with him. I can't blame the people on here who feel different.

Comment

bringer is a bitch, probably eating mayo sandwiches while slicking his forearms after his mental breakdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Bringer was one of my e-homies on here, way before he became a mod, so it sucked to see him go. We had different views on some societal and political issues, but we had alot in common elsewhere. He got too caught up in the election, and he started lashing out at long time posters, which included myself

Hope he is doing well, and I miss shooting the shit with him. I can't blame the people on here who feel different.
          Very interesting.

I guess I wasn't paying attention when all that went down.

Comment

Man, you changed up on us. I don't blame Bringer because you changed up, man.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Man, you changed up on us. I don't blame Bringer because you changed up, man.
              Not really.

Comment

Not really.
                Yeah. Back in the days you use to have a Beercules-vibe to you. This last election cycle you would just aggressively attack persons who had different views from yourself. You done changed. Changed for the worse.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Yeah. Back in the days you use to have a Beercules-vibe to you. This last election cycle you would just aggressively attack persons who had different views from yourself. You done changed. Changed for the worse.
                  Who have I attacked?

Oh, the people that have threatened violence on me because I don't think Trump is literally Hitler, and I agree with some of his policies?

Those people?

I don't attack posters who I feel have valid and reasonably thought out concerns regarding Trump.

I was called a liberal wigger by some on here during Obama's terms, and it's a 180 now that Trump is in office, because, surprise, I'm more of a moderate with a slight lean to the left concerning societal issues.

People want troll, fuck it, let's troll, because I have never needed a alt account to speak my mind.

Comment

Bringer arrived in Canada a few days ago...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...ifax-1.4479375

Comment

Working...
                    X