Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Bringer leave because Trump won the election?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Who have I attacked?

Oh, the people that have threatened violence on me because I don't think Trump is literally Hitler, and I agree with some of his policies?

Those people?

I don't attack posters who I feel have valid and reasonably thought out concerns regarding Trump.

I was called a liberal wigger by some on here during Obama's terms, and it's a 180 now that Trump is in office, because, surprise, I'm more of a moderate with a slight lean to the left concerning societal issues.

People want troll, fuck it, let's troll, because I have never needed a alt account to speak my mind.
    Red - You and I. You like the weather, so you will soon change again.

Comment

I've been laughing my ass off for over a year now at the idiots who trump has basically driven insane. Been such a sweet sweet time

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Red - You and I. You like the weather, so you will soon change again.
        Maybe.

One thing is certain, you will always enjoy penises in and around your mouth.

Have a good one.

Comment

Maybe.

One thing is certain, you will always enjoy penises in and around your mouth.

Have a good one.
          I know I said we were similar but not in that way. I know that's the norm in your city but where I am from we beat people who sin like that.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            I don't believe it. He wasn't that much of a beta.
            I'll never forget that night - one of the funniest, and most memorable nights int he lounge.

Bringer was basically the Young Turks that night, and just like their reactions will forever live on in youtube infamy, Bringer's will on B-scene.

He was so sure Trump was gonna lose, talking all this rubbish.

Then when the results started to poll in, he gradually broke down, little by little. Until by the end of the night, there was nothing left.

He was already a shell of himself after his failed tenure as a Mod - and after so many people turned on him..

That was the nail in his B-scene coffin. Oh, he'll tell you "I was tired of this place, doe," and "B-scene sucks now, doe.." "Old school b-scene, doe.''

It's all rubbish - he lost his **** virginity that night, and left forever cause of it hahahahah

Comment

Who have I attacked?

Oh, the people that have threatened violence on me because I don't think Trump is literally Hitler, and I agree with some of his policies?

Those people?

I don't attack posters who I feel have valid and reasonably thought out concerns regarding Trump.

I was called a liberal wigger by some on here during Obama's terms, and it's a 180 now that Trump is in office, because, surprise, I'm more of a moderate with a slight lean to the left concerning societal issues.

People want troll, fuck it, let's troll, because I have never needed a alt account to speak my mind.

Hahaha who has threatened violence against you, Pea??

Comment

Hahah this is basically Bringer - "From smug to insane."

Comment

I know I said we were similar but not in that way. I know that's the norm in your city but where I am from we beat people who sin like that.
                  Bruh, you lived in the blackest, gayest large city in America.

I have never lived in San Francisco.

If you batty, it's ok. It s 2018.

Comment

Bruh, you lived in the blackest, gayest large city in America.

I have never lived in San Francisco.

If you batty, it's ok. It s 2018.
                    God guide me through all that sickness.

Strictly pum pum mi deal inna! Boom bye bye to all battybwoy!

Comment

damn sweet peen you gonna get your ass beat the through the streets dog?

Comment

Working...
                      X