No announcement yet.

Turkish dude takes a dive off cliff posing for a birthday photo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
    So you still trying to justify what you said in this thread?
    I didn't say anything wrong. It's unfortunate he met his demise like that, but he was stupid. Why do that in the first place...especially while wearing dress shoes and a sport coat and he clearly looks out of shape? I'd say the same thing even if he wasn't Turkish, minus the turkey drop. Stop being a sensitive b!tch.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      I didn't say anything wrong. It's unfortunate he met his demise like that, but he was stupid. Why do that in the first place...especially while wearing dress shoes and a sport coat and he clearly looks out of shape? I'd say the same thing even if he wasn't Turkish, minus the turkey drop. Stop being a sensitive b!tch.
      Lmao, amen...

Comment

not a lot of sympathy from me im afraid, play around cliffs and your in danger of falling off. Typical turk, rocks for brains.

Comment

RIP to the guy. Very unfortunate accident.

I just saw the word Turkish in this thread. I've decided that in an hour I'm going to get some doner kebab.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            not a lot of sympathy from me im afraid, play around cliffs and your in danger of falling off. Typical turk, rocks for brains.
            Guy was Kurdish.

But I guess Puerto Ricans and Guatemalans in the USA are the same thing. Just like the Irish and English are the same thing.

Comment

Guy was Kurdish.

But I guess Puerto Ricans and Guatemalans in the USA are the same thing. Just like the Irish and English are the same thing.
              I'm sorry, did they show his birth certificate in the video and everybody in this thread chose to ignore it or maybe people genuinely didn't know he was Kurdish?

Lol at you getting worked up over this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                I'm sorry, did they show his birth certificate in the video and everybody in this thread chose to ignore it or maybe people genuinely didn't know he was Kurdish?

Lol at you getting worked up over this thread
                Worked up? Just educating you. Perhaps you don't know that Turks vs Kurds is an ongoing narrative. Kurds want a country of their own but technically their citizenship says Turkish....duh... just like all the Kurds with Turkish citizenship that moved to Europe after WW2...mainly in Germany. It's common for Europeans to see those generations as Turks because technicallu they are, but ethnically they're Kurdish. Many Turks in Europe identify themselves as Kurdish.

Comment

Worked up? Just educating you. Perhaps you don't know that Turks vs Kurds is an ongoing narrative. Kurds want a country of their own but technically their citizenship says Turkish....duh... just like all the Kurds with Turkish citizenship that moved to Europe after WW2...mainly in Germany. It's common for Europeans to see those generations as Turks because technicallu they are, but ethnically they're Kurdish. Many Turks in Europe identify themselves as Kurdish.
                  So, He was a Turkish Kurd? Not like an Iraqi Kurd or anything? And how do you know he was Kurd? Is his name Kurdish, or does he look Kurdish, or what? I don't know much about the Kurds, just that they're a group of middle easterners that can't seem to find a home.

And I'm not trolling you or messing with you. We can play that game on another thread. This poor guy was only 38 and left behind 8 kids. I just want a little info on the Kurds, and that's your part of the world

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    So, He was a Turkish Kurd? Not like an Iraqi Kurd or anything? And how do you know he was Kurd? Is his name Kurdish, or does he look Kurdish, or what? I don't know much about the Kurds, just that they're a group of middle easterners that can't seem to find a home.

And I'm not trolling you or messing with you. We can play that game on another thread. This poor guy was only 38 and left behind 8 kids. I just want a little info on the Kurds, and that's your part of the world
                    Unfortunately my people discriminate against Kurds. Turkish-Kurds identify simply as Kurdish. Wiki is blocked in here, but research the PKK or "why do Kurds and Turks not get along?"

Same thing with Turkish-Armenians, they identity simply as Armenian. I guess it would be like Puerto Ricans identifying themselves as "Puerto Ricans" even though they are naturalized Americans. I know not all Puerto Ricans think a like too. For example Danny Garcia's father identifies himself as American simply, but ethnically he is Puerto Rican. Just like many Armenian or Kurdish people in Turkey don't care for politics or status quo discrimination that they just identify themselves as Turkish and are proud...

My grandmother was Albanian and my grandad was Bosnian, from my mom's side. My dad's side are Black Sea people from the Caucasus, we call Kafkas.

The guy who jumped off is of course Turkish...but he's Kurdish.

Comment

Unfortunately my people discriminate against Kurds. Turkish-Kurds identify simply as Kurdish. Wiki is blocked in here, but research the PKK or "why do Kurds and Turks not get along?"

Same thing with Turkish-Armenians, they identity simply as Armenian. I guess it would be like Puerto Ricans identifying themselves as "Puerto Ricans" even though they are naturalized Americans. I know not all Puerto Ricans think a like too. For example Danny Garcia's father identifies himself as American simply, but ethnically he is Puerto Rican. Just like many Armenian or Kurdish people in Turkey don't care for politics or status quo discrimination that they just identify themselves as Turkish and are proud...

My grandmother was Albanian and my grandad was Bosnian, from my mom's side. My dad's side are Black Sea people from the Caucasus, we call Kafkas.

The guy who jumped off is of course Turkish...but he's Kurdish.
                      Good information. Thank you

Comment

Working...
                      X