No announcement yet.

For those who do not believe in God or religion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Furn View Post
    Life has more meaning for atheists as they know it's all they have and live it to the fullest while for religious people it's just a trial run or test for eternal life and waste it trying to impress a mythical being.

If you believe in heaven then why would you want to be here on boring old earth ?

Comment

If a god does exist he should reward the atheists that have been good people more. They did it without being scared in to it or being a selfish ****.

Comment

Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
        Yeah, well, I doubt I'll ever convert anyone. Really, that stuff isn't even in my hands anyway so I don't worry about it. I don't do tongues btw: The Pentecostals are a little too far out for me, though they do great music.
        I don't speak in tongues either.. But I need a higher power, people can call me weak or whatever, and they may be correct, but in my lil heart of hearts, I know I need to believe.. I'm a weak minded man, who needs to bow down to GOD.. I've created kids. But, I've only mentally created concepts, abstractions, and regurgitated plenty of caca over the years..

I do not have a lock on ignorance.. I think I post on BS to be around like minded fallible human beings..

I'm kinda sorry if I offend any of you great guys!

Comment

Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
          You're discovering that the more atheistic a society becomes, the more there's a mentality of "morals are for suckers". You can't perpetuate an ethic if you take away that ethic's underlying metaphysic.
          And from there, you get into "means to an end" where morality really decays even more. Great post!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Great post homie, I've made atheists, only a few convert when **** went sideways for them... Hardness & ignorance evaporated in an instance.. God I wish you could have seen it..

Know it all lil punks started speaking in tongues, praying to GOD.. I let em go with a light beating..

There are no atheists in foxholes.. Not in my experience.
            Some definitely cave when they see death staring at them. Which you know, better late than never.

Comment

Id like to know why someone who truely believed in god would take themselves or their sick child to the doctor or hospital and deny them the chance of early entry into eternal paradise ?

Comment

Id like to know why someone who truely believed in god would take themselves or their sick child to the doctor or hospital and deny them the chance of early entry into eternal paradise ?
                And then people like you would demand they be arrested and call them fools.

Nice try, pal.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                  Some definitely cave when they see death staring at them. Which you know, better late than never.
                  Well said... When words lose their meaning, and people feel the need to express their pain, then I've seen only art, bullets, drugs, exercise, hoes, poetry, sex, slamming dope,

I've seen a lot, I wish and pray that violent religious tards realize no true/Real God needs us to kill in his name..

I give a lot of **** to my Muslim brothers, especially the non Arabic speaking Muslims who know nothing about Islam, but are willing to die for a foreign religion.. For my real, real Jewish brothers... We need to show the world that we are a blessing unto the world.. Inspite of the seemingly universal hatred we Jews engender! We bring it upon ourselves. .. We are easy to hate because we are so clannish.. I'm going to my local synagogue and I'll read from the Torah.. I'll pray that all you brothers who read this, are blessed beyond your wildest dreams.. My last hope before I head out to worship my God, my last hope is that we all respect each other.. Treat each other fairly, with respect, and open ears and an understanding heart!!!!

May GOD's blessings be upon you all.. I can't pray for more than this!

Comment

Can they really be called believers/followers when they pick and choose which bits to believe and follow? Religion is for the weak that can't deal with death.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                      And then people like you would demand they be arrested and call them fools.

Nice try, pal.
                      Oh, I already think they are fools and should be arrested.

But seriously, theres no valid reason why a religious person would take any steps whatsoever to avoid death except that they don't really believe it.

Comment

Working...
                      X