Just ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's still DRY??????

ROLL CALL!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      Just ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's still DRY??????

ROLL CALL!!!!!!!!!!
      I failed lol. Went to the forum to watcj the mathysee fight and i started drinking there. I just drank the whole weekend. All i needed was just two more days

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
        I failed lol. Went to the forum to watcj the mathysee fight and i started drinking there. I just drank the whole weekend. All i needed was just two more days
        OH NOO!!! lol dude that fight card was weak as hell too lol

I didn't even know you live in LA too bro?

I got invited to these EDM festivals by all these hot white chicks so March will be very difficult , but I think I can make it through Feb even tho the super bowl is usually wings and beers. I'll just chug ice tea or something lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
          OH NOO!!! lol dude that fight card was weak as hell too lol

I didn't even know you live in LA too bro?

I got invited to these EDM festivals by all these hot white chicks so March will be very difficult , but I think I can make it through Feb even tho the super bowl is usually wings and beers. I'll just chug ice tea or something lol.
          Yeah i ended up going with my bro and uncle. The linares fight was good but danm people were walking out during the mathysee fight. This month has sucked tbh surprised i didnt drink earlier lol
          Good for you bro haha keep up the good fight.
          I haven't been active in this thread since i keep getting banned lol ill try to keep up my progress though

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
            Yeah i ended up going with my bro and uncle. The linares fight was good but danm people were walking out during the mathysee fight. This month has sucked tbh surprised i didnt drink earlier lol
            Good for you bro haha keep up the good fight.
            I haven't been active in this thread since i keep getting banned lol ill try to keep up my progress though
            Oh man I didn't like the Linares fight bro I actually thought he'd give both Mikey Garcia and Loma a run for their money before Saturday but I now think both of those guys spank him now.

Gesta was garbage he kept like trying to play to the crowd by doing some half arse show boating especially right after Linares hit him clean lol. Thats not when you showboat. You showboat when your opponent misses you or you try to trick them into opening up.

The Lucas Thai dude fight was utter garbage. Had it not ended in KO, Lucas probably would have never been asked back on HBO.

My month was going strong until I got into a fight with my lady. She keeps wanting to take road trips to like SD or Palm Springs and then she says she's too tired to have sex when we get back. Im like we don't have to take a road trip every damn weekend and if its gonna make you too tired for sex definitely not.

She then helps her shady friend with her garage sale all day until like 10PM her friend doesn't even give her a cut of the action or buys her dinner or anything. This friend always uses her and she's too nice to ever say no to her.

Then we got into a big dramatic fight wanting me to whip out the whiskey and do a shot, but i just hit the gym instead. I only got just the 31st and then I made it a full month!

Feb should be easy minus the super bowl.

Few of my boys want to do Vegas now Since March 17th is St. Pattys Day and its on a Saturday! I told them I'm trying to make it as long as I can without drinking lol. These guys are cool though they always throw down unlike my other friends who try to get a bottle or table and only throw down like $40 bucks lol.

What did you get banned for? Im now putting trolls on ignore here. I rarely beef with anyone I usually ignore them but now I'm putting them on ignore lol.

Comment

This is exactly what's wrong with the world today.

Being dry is for betas.

Soak up

Comment

Originally posted by TheWaterBoy View Post
                This is exactly what's wrong with the world today.

Being dry is for betas.

Soak up

Comment

Damn, January is already almost over.

I'm gonna try to stay dry till February 1st. It's gonna be tough, wish me luck.

Edit: **** it, never mind. I'll wait till January next year.
                  Last edited by Willy Wanker; 01-31-2018, 07:23 AM.

Comment

I’m still sober!

Comment

stopped drinking a few years back. now i only drink every once in a while.. i used to be a heavy drinker.

Comment

Working...
                      X