No announcement yet.

Former start up All White

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
    Remember when it comes to business there are no friends for most people.
    Even your own mother could sell you out over money.
    Get to work and stop whining. I look forward to hearing about your future success and how you crushed them.
    Naw bro I moved on like a few months after they gave me the boot.

This new gig is better suited for me with work life balance and it allows me to travel which I love.

Thanks I don't care to make the type of money I was making prior to the 2009 collapse for me it was about 2012 actually. I was smart with my money me and my lady have a townhouse we went 1/2 on.

My cars paid off, schools paid off. no debt. Just not making the crazy money I used to but thats ok my chick is low maintenance.

Thing is if we have kids we can't pay for their college or we prob won't even have enough to retire. But I guess thats a whole different topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      Nah, that's not it. I was reading something of yours, can't remember what it was, but your implication was that you were non-black.
      honestly i hate talking race, religion , politics on forums or in person.

the worst is when i travel to other countries and everyone sizes me up and the last thing i wanna do is talk about all that drama once i get off a 8 hour flight right?

but yeah real talk I love everyone got friends of all backgrounds dated pretty much every type of chick there is lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
        LOL thanks, but that bar is pretty low. I'd bet Gorilla Dogs would do a better job.... dirty socks and all.
        lol Gorilla Dogs whats that? wasn't that the rap Floyd was saying during a 24/7 episode?

Comment

Working...
        X