Former start up All White

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    i hope it didnt pain you too much.

fnck how he said it. it had to be said with no ambiguity.

back to the main topic, doe.....

bosses/owners become bosses/owners for a reason.
    so if ***** said this but about Italians or whatever your parents were again (sorry too lazy to scroll back) you are ok with that?

the issue is if he says this about mexicans. then who's next? blacks? asians? etc. He's pretty much said **** storms of things against everyone except for you know who which I dont even have to mention.

look I'm way too tired to keep talking about this and its going no where and perhaps I shouldn't post bout politics or race as I usually stay away from those topics but i had to finally get some things off my chest today!

Peace.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      so if ***** said this but about Italians or whatever your parents were again (sorry too lazy to scroll back) you are ok with that?

the issue is if he says this about mexicans. then who's next? blacks? asians? etc. He's pretty much said **** storms of things against everyone except for you know who which I dont even have to mention.

look I'm way too tired to keep talking about this and its going no where and perhaps I shouldn't post bout politics or race as I usually stay away from those topics but i had to finally get some things off my chest today!

Peace.
      i didnt single out any race of illegal. you assumed i meant only mexicans ??? i meant every cvnt who thinks theyre above going down to city hall = illegal

if my parents were illegals, id take them to city hall myself and i wouldnt GAF if *****, hrc or ***** was rude about it.

this is our house, we need to know wtf is in it.

gn

Comment

I'm not gonna link articles boy you do your own research but i guarantee you aint making enough to benefit from *****'s tax scam.

And you can't even name 5 things that you personally benefit form *****. Do it right here I'm calling you out. You can't name 5 things. Shat you can't even name 3

F it name 2 if you even can. Right here right now. That you yourself actually benefited. Go for it! Waiting..............
        He is a pretty moderate president when it comes to policy. He would have been considered slightly left-of-center as recently as the (Bill) Clinton administration but the nation as a whole has shifted way to the left since then. I'm also not very dependent on the whims of federal govt and the first to admit they don't directly affect my daily life very often.

It was accurately predicted that the successor to ***** would be labeled "far-right" and drowned in racial hysteria regardless of who they were. Let's not forget he won the presidency because of the massive exodus of nonwhite ********s when faced with a choice between Hillary & Bernie. It was far, far larger than the *****/Clinton victory margin ever had the potential of being.

As such most of his policies are very exaggerated & everything he says is held to abnormal scrutiny/cross-examined for "subliminal racism".

I'm not wealthy but I'm an investor and a significant portion of my income is from capital gains so I tend to oppose ******** tax alternatives. In the latest reforms I'm coming out about the same place as before.

I'm a legal immigrant in a border state & back most if not all of his prescribed immigration reforms.

I'm a gun owner & glad that he and his family seem very pro 2nd-amendment.

Two critical areas that really secured my vote for ***** were his foreign policy — calling the EU out on its general freeloading while identifying ****** as a potential ally against ISIS was a historical landmark in bucking the horrific Cold War paradigm even if the media didn't celebrate it that way — and his identifying school choice as a civil rights issue, something very important to me as a prospective parent.

Where I am critical of *****'s administration so far — net neutrality & his increasingly close relationship with the zionist lobby (although this last criticism is a damn-near universal prerequisite to being elected president).

What are your own specific agreements/disagreements with *****'s presidency? Seems like little more than vague allusions to rich people and racism. Has his tax plan really changed your financial situation at all? Are you a trans person who wanted to join the SEALs? Or is this pretty much the same hostility any Caucasian successor to ***** would have experienced? You can be honest. It's the internet. Anonymous.
        Last edited by ////; 12-29-2017, 03:32 AM.

Comment

• Find or start an all black start up and close 37 more deals than everyone else or would you rather associate with white people?

Comment

• What you do is either go work for the competition and steal all their clients.
            Or you find that Persian dude and you both start your own company.
            You are the two are the number 1 and 2 in sales.
            Next you Call up all those contracts and let them know you no longer work for that company. Tell them where you work now and beat the old deal you sold them.
            Lastly work day and night and run your old company out of business. Really screw them over that is what I would do.

Comment

• Remember when it comes to business there are no friends for most people.
              Even your own mother could sell you out over money.
              Get to work and stop whining. I look forward to hearing about your future success and how you crushed them.

Comment

No I'm not white, but it shouldn't matter i got love for everyone here.

I just stay away from the racist or troll baiting topics as much as I can, but sometimes I do have to get some things off my chest.
                Nah, that's not it. I was reading something of yours, can't remember what it was, but your implication was that you were non-black.

Comment

Dude Id vote or you as President Right now! LITERALLY! You'd do a much better job too than the P.O.S. in office too.
                  LOL thanks, but that bar is pretty low. I'd bet Gorilla Dogs would do a better job.... dirty socks and all.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
                    He is a pretty moderate president when it comes to policy. He would have been considered slightly left-of-center as recently as the (Bill) Clinton administration but the nation as a whole has shifted way to the left since then. I'm also not very dependent on the whims of federal govt and the first to admit they don't directly affect my daily life very often.

It was accurately predicted that the successor to ***** would be labeled "far-right" and drowned in racial hysteria regardless of who they were. Let's not forget he won the presidency because of the massive exodus of nonwhite ********s when faced with a choice between Hillary & Bernie. It was far, far larger than the *****/Clinton victory margin ever had the potential of being.

As such most of his policies are very exaggerated & everything he says is held to abnormal scrutiny/cross-examined for "subliminal racism".

I'm not wealthy but I'm an investor and a significant portion of my income is from capital gains so I tend to oppose ******** tax alternatives. In the latest reforms I'm coming out about the same place as before.

I'm a legal immigrant in a border state & back most if not all of his prescribed immigration reforms.

I'm a gun owner & glad that he and his family seem very pro 2nd-amendment.

Two critical areas that really secured my vote for ***** were his foreign policy — calling the EU out on its general freeloading while identifying ****** as a potential ally against ISIS was a historical landmark in bucking the horrific Cold War paradigm even if the media didn't celebrate it that way — and his identifying school choice as a civil rights issue, something very important to me as a prospective parent.

Where I am critical of *****'s administration so far — net neutrality & his increasingly close relationship with the zionist lobby (although this last criticism is a damn-near universal prerequisite to being elected president).

What are your own specific agreements/disagreements with *****'s presidency? Seems like little more than vague allusions to rich people and racism. Has his tax plan really changed your financial situation at all? Are you a trans person who wanted to join the SEALs? Or is this pretty much the same hostility any Caucasian successor to ***** would have experienced? You can be honest. It's the internet. Anonymous.
                    If you post like this thats better you make a decent argument for your reasoning (I don't necessary agree with you but at least you sound more intelligent here) , I have issues with everyone posting MAGA or BS like that without even explaining why they support him. Same with everyone supporting ***** just cuz he is black that also pissed me off because ignorance is just rapid when both sides are so loud when doing so without even being able to justify why they are so loud.

Truth of the matter is I was always too busy to really know what was going on with either ***** or ***** to really give a credible argument for I was always working or traveling. Same is the case now. So the only thing I can really comment on is how they carry theirselves.

So yeah I'm being honest here soundbites and such. I honestly view the US president more so as a figurehead. Yes they do a hell lot more than being figure head, but thats all I can really judge them on since Im too busy to sit down and watch a political show or read up on him and most Americans are the same way since we work all day and the last thing we want to do is watch some boring ass political talk show when we get off work. But hey at least Im being honest here. I just don't have the time.

***** does not represent a good presidential image and that bothers me. I know thats what pretty much got him into office being the odd man out standing apart from the same old boring cookie cutter image so hey more power to him it worked for him. But it rubs me the wrong way as it does many other ethnic minorities in this country and yes we are all still Americans. I was born and raised here but since my skin is a bit darker than yours I do experience different issues constantly on a daily basis, which I won't get into here.

Since ***** came into office you got a bunch of racists coming out the woodwork feeling more free to be racist and stir up shat. The whole Nazi gatherings is just ridiculous and of course ***** made the both sides speech that just made everything worse.

As for ***** I will say this. I travel a lot for work and when visiting other countries many of those countries I visited did speak highly of him. But when I go back to these same countries they ask me how we could elect *****, some really get hostile and in my face too.

I don't think you know that this really happens unless you yourself travel as much as I do.

All this aside and again I'm not trolling here, but most of the people I come across who really support ***** are just people who wish they were like him, being a hot shot billionaire with a hot model wife. When they are no where near his status and have a fat ugly wife. It's almost like they are living through him.

Most people I know who really support ***** still live at home with their parents and are barely making it.

I know this one guy who is Filipino, dark skin even darker than me he looks more black than I do, and he is a hard core ***** supporter, because he wants to someday be successful and have a trophy wife. He is unemployed and can't get a girl to go on a second date with him. I hate to say it but this guy thinks he is white and views himself as a white man despite being darker than even me! Do you see how disillusioned this guy is?He blames all his problems on Mexicans, ******s, and Blacks. I feel like saying ummm bro you know you aren't white right? You know your skin is actually darker than mine right? He also is ashamed of his own people and again thinks he is white. like he goes hunting in the deep woods with guys who have confederate flags on their pick up trucks.

So again I hate to say it but this is pretty much the average ***** supporter that I personally know. If you remember that Dave Chapelle skit where that Klans leader didn't even know he was black because he was blind. Thats how I view this guy and the average ***** supporter that I meet face to face.

Does this mean you and the rest are like this? No of course not, but the ones I met in person pretty much all resemble what I described, unfortunately.

I fortunately have not had any medical issues for the past 10 years or so thankfully. So I can't speak on *****care but I do have neighbors, and friends who had major surgery and are still alive because of *****care.

One of my neighbors this Korean man had huge tumor in his stomach that needed to be removed and he had major surgery to remove it and when I found out all of this I told him thank God everything worked out and he said, "No Thank ***** there's no way I could afford this or be alive if it weren't for him!"

I then said really? He said yeah. I then said you should tell people your story and he said no I'm a private person.

Again I thankfully haven't had to use *****care but my cousin who just had a baby told me she didn't have to pay anything. I was like nothing she was like no. She just paid the 5grand or whatever deductible and nothing else. She even has that breast pump machine that pumps milk from her breasts automatically while she watches tv. I was like how much was that she sad its free because of *****care.

This cousin really lucked out because she works in a CPA office not making much and her husband is total D-bag who doesn't even work he just tries to be an entrepreneur and none of his projects pan out.

Look if ***** can make a better affordable health care plan than ***** then yeah go for it and I hope he succeeds, but if he removes it just in spite of ***** and all the other things he's removing in spite of ***** then thats just ******ed.

Look theres no clear right answer. Not everything is wrong or right. I'm a liberal ******** because I experienced so much racism growing up and I still do daily.

But it's more complicated than that theres issues that i don't agree with like giving money to random crackheads who harass me on the street as i posted in the other thread.

But Id rather volunteer in soup kitchens instead.

Not everything is clear cut or whatever. Again my issue is all the racists who now feel comfortable to be racist again due to the ***** administration.

Also the way he carries himself, is not presidential at all. Yeah fine be a bad ass one that tells the world you can't F with us, but do it in a Presidential manner.

Comment

• Originally posted by spytactics View Post
                      Find or start an all black start up and close 37 more deals than everyone else or would you rather associate with white people?
                      No bro. First off I moved on to a better job that better suits me with work life balance and it makes me travel which I love.

Also I don't think all white, all black, all asian, all latino anything is good.

Companies should hire the best most qualified people period.

Comment

Working...
                      X