No announcement yet.

What are your pet peeves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BAD. DRIVERS.

Pet Peeve is understatement I absolutely despise stupid drivers. Simple things. Like putting on your gotdamn turn signal it's NOT HARD!!! Or tailgating like bruh, you ain't the only person in the city whose got somewhere to be I promise you!! God damnit.

Comment

When you're talking to one person and they look at another person to see how they should react to what you're saying.

Riding with someone who never gets in the lane they're supposed to be in. It's so damn obvious when they turn onto the street that they will have to make a left hand turn up ahead. Yet, they get into the right lane and then have to get back over. Pointless!

Comment

The phrase "Awesome sauce."

People who expect you to agree with everything they say. And vice versa- people who disagree with every damn thing you say. Isn't there a happy medium?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
            When you're talking to one person and they look at another person to see how they should react to what you're saying.
            Haha

I also hate it when someone is talking (usually about something boring AF) and then the person they're talking to loses interest or walks away, and then the person talking turns to you and acts like they were talking to you the whole time.

I have a friend who always does that when he's drunk. Rambles on and talks about himself forever, the person he's speaking to strategically walks away, then he turns to me and continues talking even though it's usually a story I've heard a billion times already.
            Last edited by Willy Wanker; 09-20-2018, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Haha

I also hate it when someone is talking (usually about something boring AF) and then the person they're talking to loses interest or walks away, and then the person talking turns to you and acts like they were talking to you the whole time.

I have a friend who always does that when he's drunk. Rambles on and talks about himself forever, the person he's speaking to strategically walks away, then he turns to me and continues talking even though it's usually a story I've heard a billion times already.

That sounds hilarious but also annoying.

I have one friend who showed me and a buddy mine this video on his phone of this comedian and it was funny. Then he showed us another video of the same comedian. We said, "Yeah man, dude's hilarious." Here comes video number three. We start checking our own phones and walk off to get a beer. Here comes video four. At this point, we're like, "Yeah. Man, did you see that game today? Hey, how's your brother been doing? Man, I may have to head pretty soon." Really breaking out the conversation changers. Here comes video five. My friend says, "****," under his breath. I'm on the verge of busting out laughing. Upon video six, my friend says, "All right, guys. I'm out." I finish video six and then sneak inside and stay there until the video maniac leaves. Geez. Some people are oblivious.

Comment

those ppl that fart next to you and then say you farted

one time, i even got beat up on a tokyo subway by a man who farted

when everyone looked in our direction he looked at me and pointed and then attacked

others joined in

i had a bad lawyer tho so i ended up in a supermax prison and then i was only released when amnesty international rescued me because of a documentary they did on cruel and unusual punishment

in japan youre guilty until proven innocent

everyone said it was me

Comment

Chicks who put their feet on the dash board of my car.

I got too many.

Comment

Stories like this.

A friend says, "Hey did I tell you about the time I visited the zoo?"

"No."

"Yeah, it was four years ago. My girlfiend, Phelicia...that's Phelicia spelled with a 'Ph', you know?"

"What?"

"Phelicia and I load up her son, Ryan, no wait. Her sons's name is Bryan. That's right. Isn't it funny how close those two names are?"

"No."

"Phelicia and Bryan load up in my Jeep. No, wait. I had my Dodge Dart back then. Remember Dodge Darts?"

"No."

"Yeah, great car. Dodge Darts. You think they'll ever bring those back?"

"What?"

"Yeah, so it was four years ago. We load up and hit the Interstate. Of course, there's a lot of billboards out there. Wait, maybe it was five years ago. That's right. Five years. I had to get my appendix taken out four years ago. Phelicia with a PH and Ryan-no wait. Bryan came to see me there. Man, it's good to know people care. You know?"

"No."

"So yeah. Five years ago, we go to the zoo. And I swear, man. I'm not kidding you. Maybe it was five and a half years ago? Do you remember? Let me text Phelicia and ask her. Hold on."

"No."

"Yeah, Phelicia with a PH says that it was actually five years and ten months ago to the day. What are the odds of that happening?"

"No."

"So we get to the zoo. I had this rash. That's right. It was a rash in my groin. You ever get that? Man, it's a real pain in the behind. Darn it. I had to rub Gold Bond on my scrotum for weeks. Or was it months? No, just a few weeks. Hold on. Let me text Phelicia with a PH about it."

"What?"

"So yeah. At the zoo, this one bear out there...a grizzly I think. Maybe it was a polar bear. Yeah, a polar bear like dives into the water. All these kids rush to the glass window and wave and cheer at the polar bear. Ryan-oh sorry. Bryan cheered, too. You should really check that exhibit out."

"Okay."

"No wait. It was five years and eleven months and one week ago! I finally remembered! What are you doing with that gun?"

Comment

When you're smoking a blunt with acquaintances and someone decides to be Alfred Hitch**** telling a grandiose story whilst having the blunt in their hand.

And when you tell him to pass it, they look at you sideways.

Comment

Working...
                      X