No announcement yet.

Washed up poster of the year 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    You see what he did with the other poty thread, just appointed BrometheusBob without any Democratic process at all. NSB is turning into a dictatorship.

Anyone who disagrees is a "racist"
    As the great site Admin REEDTM more or less once said many years ago..."This site is privately owned and is NOT a Democracy". It has not turned into anything...it never was. But with that being said...it has always been pretty fair and getting better than it recently was.

#MAKING BOXINGSCENE GREAT AGAIN

On a side note: Hey look...MCC just became the front-runner of his own thread. LOL
    Last edited by jaded; 12-29-2017, 06:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      yeah then i started a 'posters poster of the year' thread and it got deleted within literally 5 minutes lol. The regime didnt like it. Not to go off on one but the mods have gone power mad on here, saw they couldnt even resist ****ing around with this poll lol, they just had to get involved.
      Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      You see what he did with the other poty thread, just appointed BrometheusBob without any Democratic process at all. NSB is turning into a dictatorship.

Anyone who disagrees is a "racist"
      To clarify my stance on the matter

1- I don't think it's racist to have another opinion about who should be POTY.

2- This wasn't the first time the mods selected the POTY.

3- No one promised you a poll. Not that I'd complain if there had been one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        He hasn't posted since November 10th 2016. Damn he took that L hard. I like talking politics but never let this **** get to me personally. It dont matter who wins, Hillary, Trump, or even Hitler. I'm still gonna live my life and do me
        can I switch my vote from freedom to bringer?

Comment

• I really hate tap hat spic Jew phaggot maricon Paul
          AKA. Chihuahua dude.

I'm Jhonny, some one rescue a chihuahua boss playa from Kobe steak, fine bishes, top shelf weed, love & growing

San Francisco nights!putbthis in y'all play list

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hv0M5etXFA
          Last edited by Zaroku; 12-30-2017, 10:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Poll is up. Multiple choice. Poll closes Jan. 2nd

I see a couple washed names on that POTY thread. Living of of past years accomplishments. So this thread is for washed posters. Guys who used to dominate but can't pull the trigger anymore. Name some names and I'll add a poll. My first nomination is 1bad65. I alone am responsible for washing him this year with the way I've dominated him in every single debate we've had. Name some others

You can sticky the jaded
            I best be on this list! I'm an old stanky washed up mo ****er

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              can I switch my vote from freedom to bringer?
              Freedom gives the best head on the planet!

Comment

• I heard Bringer was a paid shill to push Hillarys agenda

Comment

• dont really understand how a washed up poster can be someone who got banned and cant post. Some real clever clogs on this forum lol, do people even understand what washed up means?

Comment

• So what...I win two awards?

I'm the GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      dont really understand how a washed up poster can be someone who got banned and cant post. Some real clever clogs on this forum lol, do people even understand what washed up means?
                      It makes perfect sense. His being washed up is what led to him getting banned.

Comment

Working...
                      X