Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    I honestly don't think the counts are right

My vote still says Motorcity Cobra, it was never unset
    OK...this what happened. I move names into positions where vote counts were previously recorded. When I realized that even after resetting the vote counts to 0 that those names previously registered remained underneath and could not be removed for some reason...I made the poll private so that names underneath would not appear and create the type of confusion you are having. I don't know how you see your name recorded underneath anymore because I can't see any nor should anyone (maybe clear your cookies). It's really pretty simple...1bad65 and MCC were both reset to 0 votes 2 days ago. Anyone (yourself included) who posted having voted for 1bad65 since then had that vote manually added by me to reflect those votes since you can only vote once. Nobody posted that they had voted prior for MCC so all his votes he has earned since. Beercules has earned 4 votes since I generoulsy gave him 100 for laughs...everything else has been unchanged.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
      OK...this what happened. I move names into positions where vote counts were previously recorded. When I realized that even after resetting the vote counts to 0 that those names previously registered remained underneath and could not be removed for some reason...I made the poll private so that names underneath would not appear and create the type of confusion you are having. I don't know how you see your name recorded underneath anymore because I can't see any nor should anyone (maybe clear your cookies). It's really pretty simple...1bad65 and MCC were both reset to 0 votes 2 days ago. Anyone (yourself included) who posted having voted for 1bad65 since then had that vote manually added by me to reflect those votes since you can only vote once. Nobody posted that they had voted prior for MCC so all his votes he has earned since. Beercules has earned 4 votes since I generoulsy gave him 100 for laughs...everything else has been unchanged.
      If true then fine but what I mean by my vote still says Motorcity is that, from the poll Motorcity Cobra is italicized (meaning that this is the vote I selected) which is something only I can see. Also I had never seen MCC at 0, nor did I see the total number of votes go down, so it appeared to me as though when MCC was added that all the votes for MCC washed 1bad were set to MCC.

But if you say MCC was at 0 when he was added then I trust you. Only bummer is that I now can't vote.
      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 12-29-2017, 05:03 PM.

Comment

I honestly don't think the counts are right

My vote still says Motorcity Cobra, it was never unset
        You'd think the guy who just had POTY handed to him by the Democratic People's Moderator of NSB wouldn't be saying anything about this sort of thing

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          You'd think the guy who just had POTY handed to him by the Democratic People's Moderator of NSB wouldn't be saying anything about this sort of thing

Comment

It was...now MCC has caught up and running neck to neck with him...and I DID legitimately reset his count to 0 two days ago so he's earned it all since. This is actually becoming interesting. Even Beercules is picking a few legit votes now...he's ahead of Annie and just behind Brush and 1bad65 for a second place 3 way tie. Not bad for a late entry.
            I mean hey! I'd rather be a has been than a never was.

Comment

If true then fine but what I mean by my vote still says Motorcity is that, from the poll Motorcity Cobra is italicized (meaning that this is the vote I selected) which is something only I can see. Also I had never seen MCC at 0, nor did I see the total number of votes go down, so it appeared to me as though when MCC was added that all the votes for MCC washed 1bad were set to MCC.

But if you say MCC was at 0 when he was added then I trust you. Only bummer is that I now can't vote.
              You did not see what you did not see because it all took place within an hour or so and you did not check. It is true...and I can say with complete certainty that indeed with my own eyes WITH my reading glass on it said 0....that's a big ZERO so you can relax. You may have a point there about being the only one who can see your vote although I can't see mine. But it really dosen't matter...a can assure you with 100% confidence that everything is accurate regardless of what you see.

And as far as you not being able to vote...this will be the third time I'm say this...I ADDED YOUR VOTE MANUALLY...as I did for everyone who had previously voted and were unable to do so again and said so here. Your vote has been counted.

Comment

:rfl::rfl::rfl:

Comment

You did not see what you did not see because it all took place within an hour or so and you did not check. It is true...and I can say with complete certainty that indeed with my own eyes WITH my reading glass on it said 0....that's a big ZERO so you can relax. You may have a point there about being the only one who can see your vote although I can't see mine. But it really dosen't matter...a can assure you with 100% confidence that everything is accurate regardless of what you see.

And as far as you not being able to vote...this will be the third time I'm say this...I ADDED YOUR VOTE MANUALLY...as I did for everyone who had previously voted and were unable to do so again and said so here. Your vote has been counted.
                  lmao alright alright my bad

Comment

You see what he did with the other poty thread, just appointed BrometheusBob without any Democratic process at all. NSB is turning into a dictatorship.

Anyone who disagrees is a "racist"
                    yeah then i started a 'posters poster of the year' thread and it got deleted within literally 5 minutes lol. The regime didnt like it. Not to go off on one but the mods have gone power mad on here, saw they couldnt even resist ****ing around with this poll lol, they just had to get involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      yeah then i started a 'posters poster of the year' thread and it got deleted within literally 5 minutes lol. The regime didnt like it. Not to go off on one but the mods have gone power mad on here, saw they couldnt even resist ****ing around with this poll lol, they just had to get involved.
                      You have been having severe withdrawal/anxiety disorder symptoms ever since your mentor Freedom got banned. Try to relax your balls a little...they appear to be frequently in an uproar. You really live up to your username quite appropriately.

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      lmao alright alright my bad
                      Thanks for the acknowledgement and BTW...

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      If true then fine but what I mean by my vote still says Motorcity is that, from the poll Motorcity Cobra is italicized (meaning that this is the vote I selected) which is something only I can see.
                      I see here what you mean which explains why I see my choice italicized (never even realized that before)...this is because I positioned MCC's name in the slot where you had previously voted. It means nothing and is just one of the editing limitations of the board (it ain't perfect...it might change if you clear your cookies). Pay no attention to that but it's good that you brought it up because hopefully I have just explained that away now for whoever might be wondering about that.
                      Last edited by jaded; 12-29-2017, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X