Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baltimore Ravens pleads for fans to come back after noticeable no-shows at home games

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
    Ah yes, that’s why all of the developed nations in Europe and suchlike have all rushed to take up Handegg, because they have the money to indulge in its inherent superiority over football.
    Lol soccer is for pvssies, the British arent tough enough to play football, so go back to chewing on rocks wif yall ****ed up teef. I gots no love for Britains

Comment

Originally posted by Last Samurai View Post
      Oh really.

Fact check, sweetheart, you stand on your feet for 12 hours a day, clean p1ss, get spat on... you can't even carry a gun.

But you're in "law enforcement"...
      I am a peace officer in the state of California. Use Google stupid. Also, I have no idea how many d1cks you sucked to get your permaban overturned but you must have skills.
      Last edited by krazyn8tive; 12-23-2017, 03:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
        Lol soccer is for pvssies, the British arent tough enough to play football, so go back to chewing on rocks wif yall ****ed up teef. I gots no love for Britains
        Think you’ll find we’re not fat enough to play handegg. Suggest you watch some rugby league hits (look! no padding, creampuff!) and then tell me we’re not tough.

Comment

Working...
        X