Collapse
No announcement yet.

Day drinking vs night drinking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day drinking is better. When alcohol wears off you are suddenly awake. If you drink late, while sobering up in your sleep you are more likely to wake up at O'Dark-thirty wide awake or tossing and turning. There is also the dreaded 3:00AM bathroom visits.

Comment

Day drinking tastes better imo. Get fked up faster too.

I had four beers last night and ktfo. Im old now.

I used to pound like 12 every night but my body cant take it anymore.

Anyway daytime drinking is cool

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Day drinking is better. When alcohol wears off you are suddenly awake. If you drink late, while sobering up in your sleep you are more likely to wake up at O'Dark-thirty wide awake or tossing and turning. There is also the dreaded 3:00AM bathroom visits.
        Real drinkers know wsup with day drinking

Comment

day drinking for me always turns into night drinking, i may do or used to do a twelve hr shift on the beer, even when im off work these days i tend to enjoy a few drinks at night

Comment

I day drink'd last Saturday on a Christmas trip. If ever gonna get drunk it'll have to be on a daytime so I can sober up and not get hungover. I also had fire cocaine so that helped me reset.

Comment

I am a night drinking person.. my only exceptions are summer days when I drink a beer or two in the afternoon..

Night drinking fuks with your sleep if you don't drink enough water before going to bed..

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                I day drink'd last Saturday on a Christmas trip. If ever gonna get drunk it'll have to be on a daytime so I can sober up and not get hungover. I also had fire cocaine so that helped me reset.
                Coke always balances you out, but I put that behind me after four kids.

Comment

I rarely drink anymore, but I would ideally catch my buzz in the afternoon and then just maintain a nice buzz until my normal bedtime, at which time I'd fall asleep. Then the next morning I'd hit some pot and hydrate to alleviate the next-day effects of the drinking.

Comment

Well I have a drinking problem so any

I do enjoy day drinking more though.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      That's the worst. I hate waking up at like 5am for no reason.

And if you're a real heavy drinker you might get a withdrawal, it helps to have pot or something like Xanax if that happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X