Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no h0m0

Comment

Dr Dre & Emimiem music..
      ****ing Phaggots, never busted a grape, not known or feared by anyone? Bish ****.

So many un credentialed lil soft azz tricks sell death and giving free head.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

no h0m0
        I met prince in 89 or 90'at jazzy in Osaka, but in 82, as a HS student with a fake ID, my Filipino brother David Martinez & I went to phase 3 in Fremont Ca. Sexuality was playing on the low resolution monitor.

Anastasia my fav prince song.. Saw him in concert 2 or three times.. Real mo ****ing talent..

Dre & m&m would beg their soft but big azz body guards for protection. They'd stand aside. I guarantee, Snoop is a bish too.

X raided knows me, real deal, except he murdered a woman..not cool, jaded & mega may ban me for being me..

For you lil homie, put this in your play list, think of an old azz ****, yet respected old loser like me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlh1ab_2Pd4
        Last edited by Zaroku; 12-21-2017, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          I met prince in 89 or 90'at jazzy in Osaka, but in 82, as a HS student with a fake ID, my Filipino brother David Martinez & I went to phase 3 in Fremont Ca. Sexuality was playing on the low resolution monitor.

Anastasia my fav prince song.. Saw him in concert 2 or three times.. Real mo ****ing talent..
          that 5'2'' tower of pu55y power could do no wrong. one of my favorite prince songs is shes always in my hair. a rare b side.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              that 5'2'' tower of pu55y power could do no wrong. one of my favorite prince songs is shes always in my hair. a rare b side.
              Dude, I'll instruct my woman to give you part of my album collection,

Breakdown
              Beer gets all my GSWarriors stuff for free
              Maka gets all my Oakland Raiders crap for free
              You get my UN opened black album, and his live in Germany CD pure boot leg, like the black album, free..

I crash carted this year, now my doc tells my woman, he ain't going nowhere fast... "When your husband pulled that adrenalin needle out his heart, dam near broke my arm... But, he can't be anesticed, and we gotta take that BBC scope down his throat to make sure he ain't bleeding internally, we need you to hold his hand, as he deep throats a black scope cable.. ".

She'll be there, if I don't let then delve deep, I may bleed to death.. Drowning on blood, sounds good to me..

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat 2.0 View Post
                I'm about to bust a rhyme, big old stinky Divk...

Comment

This the ultimate. Who the hell don't like this tune. Badasses of badassest cant stop when this comes on, cant control yourself. Try and play it cool like you don't like it, doing those guys moves in your head

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X