Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Year End Review of Trumps Performance as President, Grade Him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    The buck stops with the President. Remember, he doesn't like people that get captured.
    Okay.

So you NEVER complained about Congress when Obama was president?

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
      Okay.

So you NEVER complained about Congress when Obama was president?
      Come on dude, asking about Congress and the previous President has no bearing on the Year End Review of Trumps Performance as President.

Trump made it personal with McCain and it cost him. I think failure to get Obamacare repealed has to be part of any evaluation of his presidency to date.

Comment

Come on dude, asking about Congress and the previous President has no bearing on the Year End Review of Trumps Performance as President.

Trump made it personal with McCain and it cost him. I think failure to get Obamacare repealed has to be part of any evaluation of his presidency to date.

Comment

I don't know what your response means. My guess is you are deflecting because my point is solid.

The thread is about Trump's 1st year. How does Obama's relationship with Congress factor into this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
            On the bad side, you cant leave out that the country as divided as its been in a long time.
            The country was already divided when Obama was president. In fact Obama poured gasoline on it with support of BLM, Michael Brown, etc.

Trump never invited guests/organizations that were responsible for the murders of cops into the White House. Something Obama did with BLM.

Comment

He can't just make them do what he wants lol... we don't have a dictator. McCain being a pos scumbag had more to do with keeping Obamacare than a personal attack from Trump. You can't expect lobbyist cucks, rino cucks, and whatever other crooked and/or paid off politicians to vote by just party lines. The old pos career politicians need purged from our government more than anything. Racist minorities, self hating whites, sjws, and lgbt weirdos just like to blame Trump though.

Comment

Well it SHOULD be.

But what is he supposed to do?

McCain RAN ON repealing Obamacare and backslid.

Nothing you can do about that.
                Wrong, what he can do and what he is supposed to do, is to get McCain on the phone or meet with him, discuss the bill, make a deal and get him on board. Thats how those things are done.

Trump ran on repealing Obamacare too and when he got his chance he had no idea what to actually do with it.

Whats happening is that the republican party is fractured on the issue. There is no consensus on what to replace Obamacare with. Nobody was actually happy with the bill thats why there is so much back and forth on it. Remember, from Trump's own mouth 'who knew healthcare was this complicated'. Either way, Trump's job is to get everyone on the same page.

Comment

Right now Trump is averaging a respectable B- in the poll.

Idk what makes JimRaynor think that more than half of Americans are conservative when Trump garnered less than 50% of the vote and has an approval rating under 50%.

But can't complain about the current economic state. Hopefully he won't push through anything that will temper the ongoing upward trend. Wanting to make big changes to an economy that is working great is confusing.

Also, I don't buy that the 2 regulations cut for every 1 added is necessarily good. It has the potential to be, but I would need to actually see the particular regulations added and cut to evaluate that. On it's face it just seems like a way to complicate the task of getting things done by adding hurdles.
                  Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 12-20-2017, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Solid b imo

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
                      The country was already divided when Obama was president. In fact Obama poured gasoline on it with support of BLM, Michael Brown, etc.

Trump never invited guests/organizations that were responsible for the murders of cops into the White House. Something Obama did with BLM.
                      The country is more divided now then it ever was under Obama.

Trump and his support of people like Alex Jones, getting Steve Bannon in his cabinet, telling us theres good people on the white supremacists side, he's calling American citizens who committed no crimes sons of biches...

Comment

Working...
                      X