Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banning: Are they happening more quickly? Is the clean up happening?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to lou cipher aka the only man who has ever used farts and bruises in the same sentence whilst threatening someone?

Comment

As someone who probably gets banned the most, I'm ok with the bans. This place is a cesspool, the blatant hardcore racism is out of control. It used to be mostly in good fun, but than it became no different than a white supremist website.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        just think the site is echoing the current politically correct culture of conformity, everyone has to be squeaky clean, nothing controversial can be said. Did stax really need to be banned? What did he do that was so awful? Did he 'offend' someone? If you get rid of all the characters youre gonna have one boring forum on your hands so ought to be careful really. Im all for people being banned for vile abuse but the mods have gone ban happy in my opinion. I said that in the suggestions thread and i found that thread got shut down, its like its north korea or something on here these days, cant say anything remotely negative against the regime.
        People are getting banned for racial remarks. So why are you complaining? Do you want to make racial remarks? I've seen a lot of people insulting each other back and forth and I've done some but it's not racial. I don't get why your upset.

Comment

I for one am enjoying the forums again for what they were designed for. I'd rather know they're being moderated and holding people accountable than see the constant BS and endless flame wars. If the could be contained in the dome I wouldn't care. But they spill over into every sub forum and it's become tiresome.

As for those complaining about it? If it's that bad then why still post here? Nothing is stopping anyone from going to a site that let's people get away with this crap.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            yeah agreed ^. Not saying it should be a free for all but everywhere i look people are getting banned now, you spell someones name wrong and you get a ban for it.
            That's not the least bit true...and aren't you the same guy who used to come to the defense of Freedom every time he made an inappropriate racial remark?

Comment

straight up 3rd option my dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                straight up 3rd option my dudes.
                Says the guy who ran a script on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  Says the guy who ran a script on this site.
                  Lighten up, fella.. It's Christmas.

Comment

Glad of the clean up with the racist ****. **** is old and played out. Wish they would ban dudes with the clear racial agenda but don't think that's a bannable offense but definitely a loser ass one. How can someone be here all day cheering/defending a race? Losers.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                      Lighten up, fella.. It's Christmas.

Comment

Working...
                      X