• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    Yeah my bad, I meant full stop.

So why do you do do it?.
    I don't know?,

Is that not grammatically correct?, do i need to be kicking the **** out of my English teacher from school?.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      I don't know?,

Is that not grammatically correct?, do i need to be kicking the **** out of my English teacher from school?.
      It's not correct.

Lol I meant to ask you this a long time ago out of curiosity, I thought you do it because it is an inside joke or something lol.

That said, you get F mother****er. Do better next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        It's not correct.

Lol I meant to ask you this a long time ago out of curiosity, I thought you do it because it is an inside joke or something lol.

That said, you get F mother****er. Do better next time.
        It seems right to me?.

Anyone an expert in English puncuation? (not fat yank puncuation).

Comment

It seems right to me?.

Its incorrect bubba. A "?" ends a sentence. No need for periods or commas.

Comment

It seems right to me?.

Puncuation?

My irony and sarcasm filters are ON; are you making a joke, like a ha ha joke?

English grammar rules make placing a full stop behind an exclamation point (!) or a question mark (?) an incorrect use of the language. I'm assuming you're not a native speaker so I won't criticize you; I'm just informing you of the rules in order to enrich your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              Puncuation?

My irony and sarcasm filters are ON; are you making a joke, like a ha ha joke?

English grammar rules make placing a full stop behind an exclamation point (!) or a question mark (?) an incorrect use of the language. I'm assuming you're not a native speaker so I won't criticize you; I'm just informing you of the rules in order to enrich your life.
              No not a native speaker, i only communicate in grunts and mumbles.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
                Anybody who believes everything the media and government tells them is a ****ing idiot.

Its funny how butthurt people get about politics to pretend they have a voice when the people have no power. Its obvious the 1 percent are pulling the strings pitting everybody against each other.

But dey took errrr job doe, trump for president, build the wall to keep out the mexycans, and fire them black sons of biiitches for kneelin
                If people had no power, Trump wouldn't be President. Instead of Roy Moore we would've had Luther Strange. The people in America still have a say, not everything is a conspiracy.

Comment

Anybody who believes everything the media and government tells them is a ****ing idiot.

Its funny how butthurt people get about politics to pretend they have a voice when the people have no power. Its obvious the 1 percent are pulling the strings pitting everybody against each other.

But dey took errrr job doe, trump for president, build the wall to keep out the mexycans, and fire them black sons of biiitches for kneelin
                  Well said.

We as a people have to organize against the 1 percent. But at this rate we never will because Democrats hate Republicans, whites hate blacks, Christians and Muslims can't get along, etc.

Keep the enemy divided and they will never be strong enough to oppose you.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    If people had no power, Trump wouldn't be President. Instead of Roy Moore we would've had Luther Strange. The people in America still have a say, not everything is a conspiracy.
                    More People voted for Hillary Clinton then any other losing President in history

Trump lost the popular vote. Some voice huh

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Well said.

We as a people have to organize against the 1 percent. But at this rate we never will because Democrats hate Republicans, whites hate blacks, Christians and Muslims can't get along, etc.

Keep the enemy divided and they will never be strong enough to oppose you.
                    Right but people rather spread hate like cancer and keep letting them pull the strings while laughing to the bank.

Comment

More People voted for Hillary Clinton then any other losing President in history

Trump lost the popular vote. Some voice huh

Right but people rather spread hate like cancer and keep letting them pull the strings while laughing to the bank.
                      Our elections are decided by the electoral college, so yes some voice. The people from Wyoming, South Dakota, and North Dakota had enough say to over power California.

Comment

Working...
                      X