Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cop filmed "executing" man at point blank range found not guilty of murder.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    I've had police bark at me in the exact same manner while pointing AR's at me during a felony stop.

Shit will make your balls crawl all the way up to your throat.

Pretty fucked up situation here, all told.
    Woaw, that's an explicit way of describing then intimidation you felt, and I know what that's like, I've gone through that and you feel an overwhelming sensation of helplessness. I never seen someone describe it so well.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      all it takes is 1 shot though. the thing im against in these cop shooting video is that they never just shoot once to stop the guy. they always unload the whole clip.

there should be a law on this. shoot once, if the person is still up charging towards you then you have the right to shoot again, but if the guy drops on the first shot then you shouldnt shoot anymore.
      Not defending the cop, and not defending dumping the clip at someone, but the police are trained to shoot in bursts, typically 3 to the center mass

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Not defending the cop, and not defending dumping the clip at someone, but the police are trained to shoot in bursts, typically 3 to the center mass
        well, then they need to re-train all of them with new rules. even if they were trained to shoot in burst, they should know when its necessary to do that and when its not. just because they were trained to shoot in burst doesnt mean they cant use good judgement and know that in this case, you dont need to shoot 5+ times.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          Tecnically, he didnt follow directions. It looked like he had an itch and wanted to scratch it or his pants were falling off and he tried to pull it up.

Fkin dumbazz. Cop is innocent in this one.

I dont get these people. Just do exactly what the cop asks, its not hard.

I love watching these kinda shooting videos.
          Are you kidding? He was being tortured before being killed. How long you think you can keep your hands in the air?

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
            Cop overacted. I give it that he had every right to react to it, in terms of self-defense, but he definitely should serve time for this. If I were the judge/law I would've sentenced him to 5-6 years at least.
            It's not red light, green light. All of you guys have NO IDEA what you're talking about.

One slip up and you and you're whole team are dead.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              Are you kidding? He was being tortured before being killed. How long you think you can keep your hands in the air?
              Lol... what are you talking about? Lol.....

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Liberals just don't understand what it's like to have your life in danger.

They literally want cops to play red light green light with suspects.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                  It's not red light, green light. All of you guys have NO IDEA what you're talking about.

One slip up and you and you're whole team are dead.
                  lmao!! that only happens in the movies bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    Liberals just don't understand what it's like to have your life in danger.

They literally want cops to play red light green light with suspects.
                    werent you just in the other thread against of sucker punching someone?? and now you're in here talking about the cops life is in danger so its ok for him to unload his whole clip on a person who is crawling on the ground? lmao!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      well, then they need to re-train all of them with new rules. even if they were trained to shoot in burst, they should know when its necessary to do that and when its not. just because they were trained to shoot in burst doesnt mean they cant use good judgement and know that in this case, you dont need to shoot 5+ times.
                      I guess you missed the part where I said I'm not defending the officer. Police are trained that when you discharge your weapon, you do it with the intent to kill

Comment

Working...
                      X