No announcement yet.

Have Lavar ball and the ball brothers begun to implode

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Just imagine if he'd fathered 3 un-athletic daughters instead.
    I would imagine Lavar Ball would be pimping his daughters out to **** instead.

And he wouldn't be selling shoes, he would be selling rubber vaginas for $500 a pop. They'll have his face on the box.

Comment

I feel bad for his family, especially his wife, you know damn well her stroke was caused by the stress of having him for a husband.

And lavar pulling liangelo out of school to play overseas makes no sense. He's not a NBA player, and the BBB brand isn't going to grow over there. It makes absolutely no sense.

And he wants to take the youngest son overseas too, who may or may not be a NBA level player. He's taking him away from the spotlight so that he can sell sneakers, which the entire BBB sneaker sales tactic, is nothing more than a ponzi scheme.

It's so stupid, Nike was offering big $ for lonzo too, I respect lavar trying to build something on his own terms, but he doesn't know what he's doing, he's way out of his league.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        hopefully he lives in Europe with his other kids so we dont have to deal with him here anymore
        I'm only concerned with Lonzo.

I don't give a **** about the other 2.

Comment

Yeah, lonzo signing with nike and just being a rookie without lavar would have been a smoother transition. Lavar has made an ass out of himself with this pull a kid from an american education deal. Free college was and girls that come with it. Basketball for fun . Lavar is a bone head.

Comment

Lonzo will be fine,, he is a legit nba player and will be a star once he fills out and is a man in his mid 20s

Levarr Ball never bothered me, I found him entertaining and I never understood why everyone hated on him and would get so pissed. The dude is just a funny trash talker trying to build a brand. People need to chill on the levarr hate.

I feel bad for the 2 younger ones.. Levarr has really sabatoged their futures.

The one at UCLA should have just stayed on the team, served his punishment, and comeback and play hard and try to redeem yourself and put the China mistake in the past

The youngest one didn’t need to sign with an agent or have a shoe deal.

The younger 2 aren’t nba lottery picks, they will be lucky to even get drafted, yet they had a free ride to get a degree from UCLA which would have opened up many doors for them in the future.

Levarr basically ruined the younger 2’s future IMO

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

you see Okafor got sent to Brooklyn?

now he and Dlo can talk about how much they both hate the Lakers

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Just imagine if he'd fathered 3 un-athletic daughters instead.
                Ya it would be exactly like what your dad felt when he fathered you. Daddy's favorite little girl...

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

Sums it up. I think most Lakers fans feel the same way. Lavar's pretty cool though, met him a couple times. But his words possibly causing a rift in the locker room is not cool if true.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                    This has implosion written all over it.

Lavar took lamelo out of high school

He took his theif son out of ucla
                    Lavar has been banned from the staplea center media area and banned from interviews in the arena .

Lonzo is struggling

Lavar now signs lamelo and leangelo
                    To lonzo balls agent which
                    Ensures both cant play college basketball.

He is sending lameo and leangelo overseas
                    To play basketball now.

Lamelo still had 2 years of high school ball and club ball before college.

Lavars family is imploding Imo.

Imagine you are talking to an old azz dude, who struggles to keep up..

Please don't make my old azz search for ****

Please. You, help old man..
                    I needs links

Comment

Larva Ball is an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X