No announcement yet.

Trial and tribulations of Beercules.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Schiet... I might need to take this advice my dam self.

Might be good to focus more on myself than on women for a while. When you got all your ducks in a row better looking women come by easier.
    Healthwise brother no one can help you but you! So hell yeah do it for yourself bro!.. But yeah man, when you get in really good shape the confidence just pours out of you and women really like that. You will also see a total different perspective of women which in all reality will help you more when you are trying to find what you want...

Comment

Go to the gym too bruv, like everyone else mentioned.

It's good to work off that negative energy. I'd probably be a serial killer, but I'm too busy lifting weights at the gym.

Comment

Going to the gym, sleeping etc are generally helpful pieces of advice that can help you but they aren't cures to PTSD.

Lots of water on the other hand will make you feel like a (aquamarine) God.

Chug that schit by the pound bro

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I've done that. They put me on a bunch of weird drugs that made me feel like a zombie. Weird dreams, you name it.

Flushed them all down the toilet.
          I’m not inherently against psychopharmacology. They do change you, sure, but they can be extremely effective at managing various anxieties and psychoses. How long did you take them for?

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
            It's all part of a mixed bag.

Such treatment have mixed results, and there are different paths out of the weeds and/or toward personal fulfillment.

Interspection and research can also be effective.
            Yep, not discounting it. A good mental health physician should be able to diagnose and apply a range of appropriate treatments. I don’t think this is a situation that can be tackled solely by the addict, at least not at the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
              I’m not inherently against psychopharmacology. They do change you, sure, but they can be extremely effective at managing various anxieties and psychoses. How long did you take them for?
              I took them for about 3 months. I forgot the names of the medication, some long weird names. They had to build up in your blood to work

Comment

Originally posted by TheWaterBoy View Post
                Going to the gym, sleeping etc are generally helpful pieces of advice that can help you but they aren't cures to PTSD.

Lots of water on the other hand will make you feel like a (aquamarine) God.

Chug that schit by the pound bro
                my favorite alt. Thanks man

Comment

Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
                  Quoted Star Wars you have. Geek, you are.

OP needs professional help.
                  han:bukkake:luke
                  ......me ^

beer should seek council from mr montanna

Comment

Idk, bro.. Your boy Deezy likes to get liquored up too.

Comment

Working...
                    X