No announcement yet.

So i think my girl and me are done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    A good woman will have your back and be supportive.

If she's not that end it.
    Amen brother, truth

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      Whats happend man let it out

Tell a brother
      Been dating this woman for a few months and everything seemed good, I was really liking her but she ended it. Everything seemed good but idk what happened. It's kinda messing with me

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
        Been dating this woman for a few months and everything seemed good, I was really liking her but she ended it. Everything seemed good but idk what happened. It's kinda messing with me
        Did you have any arguments?

Did she become more distant?

More details man

Comment

Did you have any arguments?

Did she become more distant?

More details man
          No arguments, she had just met my family. She said she liked them, she even asked if they liked her and they did. Then out of no where she drops that on me just this thursday. I feel like ****

Comment

Good decision mate.

Comment

**** sucks. Im going thru some **** right now, feeling down and out
              Officially done and dusted

Had the talk just now

She was planning a holiday with her frend for her frends bday to mallorca for 7 days

I told her she aint going with her slutty mate

She went ahead and booked it anyway

I told her its over. Told her i would have married her one day and shyt

She would go nuts if i booked a holiday with my frends to mallorca or ibiza

But its over now

Saturday 9th June 2018

RIP

You can only carry on and thats all you can do

God bless
              You'll get over it my *****s.. better suffering without her than suffering with her.. stay strong you cünts..

Comment

Danm im on the same boat. I wasnt dating her but we would hang out a few times and ditch her bf's lol yeah plural to hang out with me. Then on christmas day i was gonna hang out with her but her bf showed up and ruined the plans. Then the first day of the new year she started giving me the cold shoulder. Still till this day shes not talking to me.

Comment

Thanks bro it means alot

Im staying focussed. Moving forward even though its not easy

Fuvk it. Staying away from girls now. Sorta decided if this one doesnt work out, been together 2 yrs , and was in another relationship prior for 10 yrs, that i am throwing in the towel. I have had enough.

My momma gonna be upset i told her id get married soon. **** it.

Gotta move on. Thanks for the support homez
                  Anytime brotha.
                  Just remember you'll get over her. Its not a long road it just feels like one

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                    Danm im on the same boat. I wasnt dating her but we would hang out a few times and ditch her bf's lol yeah plural to hang out with me. Then on christmas day i was gonna hang out with her but her bf showed up and ruined the plans. Then the first day of the new year she started giving me the cold shoulder. Still till this day shes not talking to me.
                    She has decided she wants to make things work with her bf.

Comment

Bet you a ****star your so scared and grossed out by would of understood. Women do women ****. The name of the game is make your money and take care of you + yours. If they aren't down there are a million others out there.

Comment

Working...
                      X