No announcement yet.

So i think my girl and me are done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    My advice is to experiment with gender role playing. See if she'd want to put makeup on you then make you clean around the house a bit and then peg you. You would have such a deep, healthy connection by the end of it.

My wife saw me in action in Mexico, **** a fool up, cops showed up, and my primo sent them away.. he gave me **** fir not letting him know I’d be in Baja Califas. My fiancé at the time, now my woman, is sleeping next to jhonny.

After she saw me get down real quick, she understood, and knew all she ever needed to know about her man... all kinds of bish azz questions were answered quick.

Now, we walk together and she asks me about flowers... I love flowers.. I miss my homie Anthony Flowers outta oaktown!

Here you go boy!

1999-02-17 04:00:00 PDT San Francisco -- As Oakland Mayor Jerry Brown and neighborhood residents watched, Anthony Flowers, for years one of the city's biggest crack cocaine dealers, was sentenced yesterday to 28 years in federal prison.
    U.S. District Judge Justin Quackenbush pronounced the sentence at the end of a tension-filled hearing that included an angry outburst by Flowers' wife directed at Brown.
    The sentence was shorter than the 30 years recommended by federal prosecutors, who tried to convince Quackenbush that Flowers was a drug kingpin, an organizer of a large-scale gang operation involved in the trafficking of cocaine.
    Last edited by Zaroku; 05-29-2018, 01:16 PM.

Comment

My advice is to experiment with gender role playing. See if she'd want to put makeup on you then make you clean around the house a bit and then peg you. You would have such a deep, healthy connection by the end of it.
      Sounds like too much. I already cry like a bytch when she fists me

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Never, ever take marching orders from a hizoe, hoe, just pretend to listen. Nod a lot...

I had a gril, amazing pvssy, I was still coming up, hard working, etc.

She always complained, and she had a best friend Linda, who always met the most amazing men, dudes with money, status, power etc.. etc..

My girl would constantly bring up Linda and how lucky and happy she was, at least three outta four of Linda’s awesome men were older, and already married, Linda was a side piece.
        Just a convienit piece of azz.

I told my girl, “I’ll do my best to emulate all these great guys who **** over your best friend, let’s see how happy you are then, bumbazz!

She never ever mentioned Linda or linda’s penchant for finding great married men, and getting faux pearl neclasses regularly...

Good story Big homez

Girls like Linda live off wealthy men.

Haha i always nod to stoopid shyt. I dont even pay attention.

I just scored a date tomorrow with a facking gorgeous Kazakh woman. Amazing figure jet black hair high cheekbones and sharp eyes.

Im playing this side chick game

Wish a brother luck. Im taking her out to dinner tomoro. Picking her up from her house

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          My wife saw me in action in Mexico, **** a fool up, cops showed up, and my primo sent them away.. he gave me **** fir not letting him know I’d be in Baja Califas. My fiancé at the time, now my woman, is sleeping next to jhonny.

After she saw me get down real quick, she understood, and knew all she ever needed to know about her man... all kinds of bish azz questions were answered quick.

Now, we walk together and she asks me about flowers... I love flowers.. I miss my homie Anthony Flowers outta oaktown!

Here you go boy!

1999-02-17 04:00:00 PDT San Francisco -- As Oakland Mayor Jerry Brown and neighborhood residents watched, Anthony Flowers, for years one of the city's biggest crack cocaine dealers, was sentenced yesterday to 28 years in federal prison.
          U.S. District Judge Justin Quackenbush pronounced the sentence at the end of a tension-filled hearing that included an angry outburst by Flowers' wife directed at Brown.
          The sentence was shorter than the 30 years recommended by federal prosecutors, who tried to convince Quackenbush that Flowers was a drug kingpin, an organizer of a large-scale gang operation involved in the trafficking of cocaine.
          Quackenbush lol. It's impressive he made it to the level of judge with a name like Quackenbush.
          Have you visited with Anthony since?

Comment

Quackenbush lol. It's impressive he made it to the level of judge with a name like Quackenbush.
            Have you visited with Anthony since?
            We chop it up on the phone, his son recently graduated, I sent an expensive gift. I had to mediate a dispute in Oakland 2 decades plus ago, flowers vs lil dee.

**** with my cousins money, heads will roll, mine will come off first! My primo in Mexico will blame me, then you two, blame ~ murder-able.

We ate tacos, an a bar my cousin owns, I left a generous tip, and bought tacos for the armed and angry men on both sides..

Those guys were not in the Taco eating mood.. hopefully that ate them later?

I don’t know why a few BS guys get me? Conversely, I don’t know why anyone should get me??

Comment

Man, I can tell I’ve been out of the quimhunting game for too long when the only thing I’m compelled to reply to in the entire thread is this:

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              The BBC is like an anaconda (pun intended) once it's strikes, it's hard to recover the victim
              And only because I’m mildly irritated by the misconception that anacondas ‘strike’, when they are, in fact, non-venemous and kill by constriction. Like this dumb hoe, who seems to be slowly squeezing the life out of i_am_a_champ

Comment

Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
                Man, I can tell I’ve been out of the quimhunting game for too long when the only thing I’m compelled to reply to in the entire thread is this:

And only because I’m mildly irritated by the misconception that anacondas ‘strike’, when they are, in fact, non-venemous and kill by constriction. Like this dumb hoe, who seems to be slowly squeezing the life out of i_am_a_champ

Shes fuqqin high maintanence and expensive to keep i will tell u that

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                  Shes fuqqin high maintanence and expensive to keep i will tell u that
                  All women are high maintenance one way or another. All about finding one where you don’t care that she is (well, for more than a couple of minutes at a time).

Take my wife, for example. We’ve got loads in common and she’s really chill. I can go out when I want, watch what I want, hang with whoever I want, f*** pretty much whoever I want. As long as I come home to her it’s all good.

But the catch is that she’s pretty ill and takes a fair bit of looking after at times. And when she’s having a bad time I don’t want to go out, I watch whatever she is happiest watching and I don’t hang with anyone else (apart from our kid) because she takes up my focus. And I don’t begrudge it for a single second because the rest of the time I’m free.

Hope the side piece date goes well because, frankly, your girl sounds like a pain in the arse.

Comment

Which one can you replace quicker?

Comment

No pics..you're a f4g.

I would red you if I remembered how

Comment

Working...
                      X