Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBear View Post
    Just in time for Thanksgiving!
    Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    Right lol that's why always feel that Manson is overrated when compared to real criminals/psychopaths/serial murderers. The guy was a petty criminal and told some bimbos to live out his murderer fantasy and they were stupid enough to do it. He had a cool look though.
    Originally posted by jaded View Post
    It's about time...Burn in Hell SOB.
    Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
    They gave him poon and they'd kill for him. Hard enough to get a b*tch to make a sammich these days.. They made him sammiches and cut babies out of b*ches.. respecks
    finally someone who deserved to die this year did. manson was a master manipulator, he could have made a good pimp had he been smart enough to figure that out.

Comment

Crazy how they complain about debt and yet guys like this who deserved to be put down centuries ago get free meal and room for the last 40 years.

Serial killers deserve an immediate death. But private prisons make all the money so of course they want the money.

Comment

one of the most overrated and for some ******ed reason glorified loser in American history.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
          Ed gein???? The original Texas chain saw massacre. One things killing people anotheris making house hold objects from their body parts. I disagree sir, ed is not over rated. UNDER rated if anything.
          I think Psycho was also based on him, mainly the creepy overbearing mother angle. And Silence of the Lambs. Both the Buffalo Bill and Hannibal Lecter characters were based on him.

I believe Ed Gein only killed two or three people, but what he did with their skin afterwards and turning bones into furniture and skulls into bowls is what sets him over the top..

When asked if he had sex with the dead bodies, he simply replied, "nah they smelled too bad." As if that was the only reason he didn't bury his sausage in those corpses.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
            I don't know what to say about the dude but he did get a lot of crazy lady poon. RIP motha****a
            There you go, giving out RIPs when it's not necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              I think Psycho was also based on him, mainly the creepy overbearing mother angle. And Silence of the Lambs. Both the Buffalo Bill and Hannibal Lecter characters were based on him.

I believe Ed Gein only killed two or three people, but what he did with their skin afterwards and turning bones into furniture and skulls into bowls is what sets him over the top..

When asked if he had sex with the dead bodies, he simply replied, "nah they smelled too bad." As if that was the only reason he didn't bury his sausage in those corpses.
              Yeah had like a shed full of that **** didn’t he? The only thing that was related to TCSM was Ed had a human skin mask. Definitely twisted as ****..I wonder if they auctioned off the stuff or destroyed it
              Last edited by Lopez_Boxing; 11-21-2017, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                Yeah had like a shed full of that **** didn’t he? The only thing that was related to TCSM was Ed had a human skin mask. Definitely twisted as ****..I wonder if they auctioned off the stuff or destroyed it
                I'm sure they destroyed it.

If Ed Gein was around these days, I could imagine all the useful stuff he made from skin and bones being auctioned off on eBay.

I wonder how much the belt made with nipples would sell for these days?

Comment

I'm sure they destroyed it.

If Ed Gein was around these days, I could imagine all the useful stuff he made from skin and bones being auctioned off on eBay.

I wonder how much the belt made with nipples would sell for these days?
                  Hahah he had to way to much time on his hands

Comment

3 if you count his brother. His mom was ****ed. How do you consider ALL woman whores? When you are a woman yourself.

Bad parenting creates serial killers.

Comment

The first of a 2 part documentary is on tonight If anyone is into that kind of thing.

Manson: The Lost Tapes
                      9pm, ITV

Comment

Working...
                      X