It's lit!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    All Facts

If trump didn't help, dem kids ****ed. Guilty, mock trial, hard labor, poor nutrition....his dad is looking the fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      If trump didn't help, dem kids ****ed. Guilty, mock trial, hard labor, poor nutrition....his dad is looking the fool.
      Thats not that point and isn't that the job of the President? Name another President who demanded a thank you from the family of a US citizen released from a foreign country. Dennis Rodman helped get a prisoner released from N. Korea. Did he room around looking for thank yous from the family? And the son did thank Trump.

Comment

Thats not that point and isn't that the job of the President? Name another President who demanded a thank you from the family of a US citizen released from a foreign country. Dennis Rodman helped get a prisoner released from N. Korea. Did he room around looking for thank yous from the family? And the son did thank Trump.
        I get it, but my dad would have automatically thanked him.
        There are other Americans in3rd world prisons who did less.
        They are just lucky Trump was in town, looking for a photo op. Like I said, my dad wouldn't wait to do some obvious ****

Comment

They are just lucky Trump was in town, looking for a photo op. Like I said, my dad wouldn't wait to do some obvious ****
          But that's his job. That's the whole point. Now we gotta heap praise on Trump for doing his job?

If Lavar is classless for not thanking Trump then Trump is just as classless for stooping to Lavar's level, right?
          Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 11-21-2017, 12:08 AM.

Comment

But that's his job. That's the whole point. Now we gotta heap praise on Trump for doing his job?

If Lavar is classless for not thanking Trump then Trump is just as classless for stooping to Lavar's level, right?
            It's the state departments job.

Comment

He didn't demand a thank-you...he did express his lack of appreciation for being disrespected for it.

Comment

Trump wasn't asking for thanks to feed an ego.

He pointed out the lack of thanks to show the entitlement mentality of the thieves.

Ball proved Trump correct, and showed exactly where that entitlement mentality came from.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  He didn't demand a thank-you...he did express his lack of appreciation for being disrespected for it.
                  This guy said it well.

Comment

Remember a few weeks back we had a short conversation that Asian countries like China, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, and S. Korea had a strict authoritarian feel to it? There's a reason why these countries have such a low crime rate. They don't mess around.

China jailed Jackie Chan's son for 6 months for smoking a little weed and Jackie Chan is seen as a nationalistic pro China guy, but they didn't play favorites with him. Lavar Ball should have said thank you and kept it moving.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      The President of the United States is now on the same level as Lavar Ball

Comment

Working...
                      X