No announcement yet.

Jake Gyllenhaal might replace Batfleck as Batman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    Way better actor and would be a better fit. Afleck just can't channel Bruce Wayne and I've heard he was the weakest link in the new Justice League.
    the batman/non super super hero character would be the odd one out among those with super powers. by the time he got out his bat boomerang, aquaman would have already squirted the villain with super salt water.

also, too many characters can sometimes ruin a film. ill check it out, doe.

also 2, most, if not all, female supes are boring AF. just there for eye candy (gal is only 'aight').

Comment

Man every time I see Jake Gyllenhaal I can't help but remember that one movie he did where he rather have Heath Ledger pump him full of hot sticky s e men than get in Prime Anne Hathaway's *****.

**** was surreal

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        the batman/non super super hero character would be the odd one out among those with super powers. by the time he got out his bat boomerang, aquaman would have already squirted the villain with super salt water.

also, too many characters can sometimes ruin a film. ill check it out, doe.

also 2, most, if not all, female supes are boring AF. just there for eye candy (gal is only 'aight').
        Right, I agree. I'm not too excited for this one, didn't like the Avengers films at all and this one seems forced (and I'm a huge DC fan over Marvel all day). in general I have super hero film fatigue and don't get excited about any of them anymore unless it's something outside the box like Deadpool 2 coming soon.

Comment

ben affleck is yet to even make a Batman movie

Comment

Affleck sucked as batman...I think Michael Keaton was the best batman

Comment

He isnt tall enough but nothing a lift cant fix.

Michael keaton is my favorite batman and i dont think he was 6ft either.

Christian bale sucked as batman. Fkin try hard and sht with that cringe worthy voice.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                Right, I agree. I'm not too excited for this one, didn't like the Avengers films at all and this one seems forced (and I'm a huge DC fan over Marvel all day). in general I have super hero film fatigue and don't get excited about any of them anymore unless it's something outside the box like Deadpool 2 coming soon.
                true deadpool 2....i try not to watch previews but that one i seen. looked funny enough.

Comment

So, I take it that they (DC/movie companies) are moving into the Batman Beyond territory?

I can't see Jake Gyllenhaal playing any batman other than Terry McGinnis.

Which is weird because Terry was a high school kid? While Jake isn't exactly the most convincing of a teenager (such spiderman: hc for example).

Comment

They should find an unknown guy. Someone that looks and fits the role. That can dedicate to starring in the role for multiple movies.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
                      Man every time I see Jake Gyllenhaal I can't help but remember that one movie he did where he rather have Heath Ledger pump him full of hot sticky s e men than get in Prime Anne Hathaway's *****.

**** was surreal
                      Was that a movie or real life?

Comment

Working...
                      X