Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Half right.

Texas would be ok, California would be Greece 2.0

They have the most State debt and the most welfare recipients. That's a recipe for bankruptcy, not prosperity.
    So why does California economy grow at higher rate than Texas and has a higher GDP growth even though it doesn't have the natural resources the state Texas has ?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      So why does California economy grow at higher rate than Texas and has a higher GDP growth even though it doesn't have the natural resources the state Texas has ?
      That matters not in relation to the facts I cited.

Its not about what you make, it's about what you spend.

Its actually pretty telling how badly they are ran that they have more revenue than Texas, yet have managed to accumulate more debt than Texas.

Comment

California

Comment

Lot of votes for California, but when it comes to that state I would much rather take it back from the radical scumbags that ruined it than to give it up. Too much natural beauty to let it go without a fight.

Kill off the gang members and cartels. Enslave the radicals, turn the prisons into gulags...hard labor, just enough food and water to survive. Force Pelosi, Waters, Boxer and Feinstein into a labor camp and make them change bed pans for vets and wipe their asses for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
            How about Rhode island? Seriously, when's the last time anybody heard of anything remotely interesting about Rhode island?
            Florida is a cess pool compared to rhode island

Comment

Got to go with California.

Just a money pit.

And elites who love to look down on everyone with no clue how reality works.

Definitely California.

Comment

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
                How about Rhode island? Seriously, when's the last time anybody heard of anything remotely interesting about Rhode island?
                It's tiny.

Pick on somebody your own size, bub.

And no.

I'm not from there.

I've never been there.

I'll most likely never go there.

Comment

hawaii....g@y ass state

Comment

I keep the state but murder the populace of California.

Comment

Massachusetts. Crap weather, the people talk funny, produces absolutely nothing. No natural resources, don't have Industrial Revolution type industries anymore, crap weather, Boston Red Sox suck, Cape Cod full
                      of men-loving men, crap weather, and ugly cities like Springfield and Worcester.

Comment

Working...
                      X