Collapse
No announcement yet.

Master Celebrity Sexual Abuse & Harrassment Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright guys. Brace yourself for the onslaught of chickenheads known to go after rappers and celebrities in the music industry and sports. Man, its outrageous. Stories like " I was at 'so and so' concert, praying that he would pick me cause it was my dream to take a selfie with a him blah blah blah. But when we got backstage, he forced himself on me! <---this and things of that nature

Comment

• By the way, who else things that it goes both ways, meaning women with power did the same thing as the men have been doing but the men ain't blabbing off like what we've been seeing

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        By the way, who else things that it goes both ways, meaning women with power did the same thing as the men have been doing but the men ain't blabbing off like what we've been seeing
        Jose Canseco has stated that he's been "molested " by women and that he liked it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          Jose Canseco has stated that he's been "molested " by women and that he liked it.
          Does teammates sticking him in the ass with needles count as "molestation"?

Comment

• Can you imagine a gang of men coming out the woodwork saying Oprah, Barbara Walters and women of that caliber made them do things by force to get ahead in the game

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
              Can you imagine a gang of men coming out the woodwork saying Oprah, Barbara Walters and women of that caliber made them do things by force to get ahead in the game
              No, because men would just fuck them, shut up and spend their money.

Comment

• Unidentified female LA radio personality has accused Kiss musician Gene Simmons of sexual molestation and intimidation.

This is a weak one. Apparently he put his hand on her thigh and told her he didn't like her lotion. Must be more to the story. She's lucky he didn't use his tongue in an inappropriate manner.

Comment

• Wyoming secretary of state Ed Murray accused of sexual assault by former intern....an incident that took place 35 YEARS AGO.

Comment

• Chris Matthews was reprimanded by MSNBC in 1999 for making lewd comments to a female producer. He was making lewd jokes about her and paid her off...$40000.

Comment

• Carolina Panthers owner Jerry Richardson, amid allegations of workplace misconduct, announced Sunday night in a letter on the team website that he plans to put the NFL team he founded up for sale after the 2017 season.
                      The letter came after Sports Illustrated published a story saying the Panthers settled with at least four former employees regarding inappropriate workplace behavior by Richardson.
                      "I believe that it is time to turn the franchise over to new ownership,'' Richardson wrote. "Therefore, I will put the team up for sale at the conclusion of this NFL season. We will not begin the sale process, nor will we entertain any inquiries, until the very last game is played.''
                      The SI article detailed accusations made against Richardson that include sexual harassment of multiple women and the use of a racial slur toward a scout who has since left the team.

Comment

Working...
                      X