Master Celebrity Sexual Abuse & Harrassment Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that greasy guinea probably did it.

Comment

It's getting to the point where its easier to name all the men in Hollywood that didn't rape or molest someone.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        It's getting to the point where its easier to name all the men in Hollywood that didn't rape or molest someone.
        I wonder what the list would look like:

1. Tom Hanks
        2. Bono from U2
        3. Conan O'Brien
        4. That's all I got actually.

I would say Matt Damon, but he's too closely associated with Ben Affleck. They learned how to molest by touching each other.

Comment

Over the Top was 1987. Why didn't she complain after it happened or in the past 30 years?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            That b*tch loved ever second of what she did, if it even happened.

Do you know how many b*tches would be coming out of the wood work if you or I became famous?

"Oh he grabbed my ass in high school all the time! He was so vulgar!"

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              That b*tch loved ever second of what she did, if it even happened.

Do you know how many b*tches would be coming out of the wood work if you or I became famous?

"Oh he grabbed my ass in high school all the time! He was so vulgar!"
              LOL. It's like the last 2 weeks a ton of women have had flashbacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                Over the Top was 1987. Why didn't she complain after it happened or in the past 30 years?
                She did complain back then, but nobody would go near her story, Stallone had power back then, could make stories disappear.

All these people getting named are on the slide, not making money for the machine anymore. Even Weinstein isn't as powerful as he once was. Nothings coming out about big names that are making now.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  I wonder what the list would look like:

1. Tom Hanks
                  2. Bono from U2
                  3. Conan O'Brien
                  4. That's all I got actually.

I would say Matt Damon, but he's too closely associated with Ben Affleck. They learned how to molest by touching each other.
                  I don't think DiCaprio has done anything of that sort. Although he himself was a child star so some hollywood predator (hopefully not) probably got to him when he was a kid.

Comment

Man, disappointed about the Stallone stuff. I have a feeling many more are gonna come at him with stories now. Shamelessly hoping this doesn't affect Creed 2.

Comment

Poor girl.

Comment

Working...
                      X