No announcement yet.

Master Celebrity Sexual Abuse & Harrassment Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    No, but they were celebrities. Thread title doesn't mention Hollywood.
    Gotcha. I wanted to know if anyone Blacks in Hollywood got called out in the recent scandal.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
      George Takei
      Charlie Sheen
      Richard Dreyfuss
      Jeremy Piven
      Brett Ratner
      Jeffrey Tambor
      Richard Dreyfuss??????? Really..

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        Richard Dreyfuss??????? Really..
        http://www.vulture.com/2017/11/richa...-to-woman.html

Comment

OK, now add Lindsey Buckingham to the list....abused Stevie Nicks.

"When recording the band’s 1977 follow-up, “Rumours,” he criticized Nicks’ writing and told her she needed him to make her songs sound halfway decent.
          She said he was “hijacking” her music and told her mother that her now-ex had gotten physical with her during a row and had “thrown her down to the floor.”

"One time, during a heated argument in front of the band in 1987, Buckingham, the book says, “manhandled Stevie, slapped her face and bent her backward over the hood of his car. He put his fingers around her neck and started to choke her.”
          Nicks said: “I thought he was going to kill me.”

Comment

They're coming in a rapid rate now. Hard to keep up.

MARIAH CAREY!!!

Mariah Carey is facing accusations coming from her ex bodyguard, Michael Agnello. He told the diva performed sexual acts in front of him so he could watch. One time, she also asked him to bring her luggage into her hotel room and welcomed him wearing see-through lingerie. She insisted for him to stay but he left the place as quick as he could.

Comment

Don Henley will be getting ****ed soon. The 15 year old in this is now a Californian politicians wife. Shes preparing to go to court, and telling the truth about it all, and people involved in the cover-up. David Geffens involved

Henley called paramedics to his home on November 21, 1980, where a 16-year-old girl was found naked and claiming she had overdosed on quaaludes and*cocaine. She was arrested for prostitution, while a 15-year-old girl found in the house was arrested for being under the influence of drugs. He was subsequently charged for contributing to the delinquency of a minor, fined and put on probation.*Henley was arrested and pleaded no contest. He was fined $2,500 and put on two years' probation.*Chiles, who was no longer in a relationship with Henley at the time of the incident, later said, "I was shocked to hear about it. He didn't have drugs around the house. It was an accident, I'm sure."
              What really happened and whats going to happen is explained here http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/20...ions-from.html

Comment

How could we forget Bill O'Reilly?

Also Jeremy Piven.

James Toback...has he been mentioned? Bunch of women coming out, including Selma Blair and Julliene Moore.
                LAPD opened up an investigation on him.

Mark Halperin, Famous ABC political journalist, Mark Halperin, apologized via his Twitter account for having sexually harassed and assaulted many women. He declared that even if any complaint against him wasn’t filed, he knew that his behavior was inappropriate. Women who worked with him at ABC, had to bear an environment in which female journalists had to comply with his desires in order to receive interesting assignments or to get a promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  They're coming in a rapid rate now. Hard to keep up.

MARIAH CAREY!!!

Mariah Carey is facing accusations coming from her ex bodyguard, Michael Agnello. He told the diva performed sexual acts in front of him so he could watch. One time, she also asked him to bring her luggage into her hotel room and welcomed him wearing see-through lingerie. She insisted for him to stay but he left the place as quick as he could.
                  Moo, have you ever touched a woman without asking?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Moo, have you ever touched a woman without asking?
                    No, no and hell no. I couldn't look my daughters in the face otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                      Is this gunna get brought up again? Pedos private jet, going to pedo island, with a pedo.

Pizzagate..........

Comment

Working...
                      X