Master Celebrity Sexual Abuse & Harrassment Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    OMG! THEY GOT HERCULES!

Kevin Sorbo has come forward with sexual assault allegations against the late Gianni Versace.
    During an appearance on Adam Carolla's podcast on Tuesday, the "Hercules: The Legendary Journeys" star claimed the fashion icon made inappropriate advances toward him during a dinner party.

"All of a sudden, his hand goes up my leg," Sorbo said. "Dude, you know I'm straight?" he allegedly asked Versace.
    "This is why I like you. You're not a girl man. You are a man's man," Versace reportedly replied. "In life, you must f--k everything. You must do the dog, and the cat, and the boy, and the girl."

A lot of wealthy "elites" like Gianni Versace are sick in the head. Complete filth.

Comment

• Matt Lauer.....
      Matt Lauer was fired from NBC News on Wednesday after an employee filed a complaint about "inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace," the network announced.

Comment

• DING DING DING!!! We got another one! They're coming fast and furious now...hard to keep up.

Garrison Keillor....surely one of the ugliest human beings ever to walk the face of the earth...fired for inappropriate conduct.

Comment

DING DING DING!!! We got another one! They're coming fast and furious now...hard to keep up.

Garrison Keillor....surely one of the ugliest human beings ever to walk the face of the earth...fired for inappropriate conduct.

i saw him trending and I was like WHO THE F is this guy??

Never heard of him but yeah he looked fugly like he gotta sexually assault a chick just to get some.

Comment

• http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/mat...en-1202625959/

“There were a lot of consensual relationships, but that’s still a problem because of the power he held,” says a former producer who knew first-hand of these encounters. “He couldn’t sleep around town with celebrities or on the road with random people, because he’s Matt Lauer and he’s married. So he’d have to do it within his stable, where he exerted power, and he knew people wouldn’t ever complain.”

What a load of ****.

Guy has consensual sex with someone and apparently it's still not right because they worked in same office

Comment

DING DING DING!!! We got another one! They're coming fast and furious now...hard to keep up.

who did keillor force to watch him masturbate? i think he and al franken should tag team crooked hilary clinton, but it has to be without makeup so she looks like the crypt keeper. now that'd be some bumping uglies

"in life you must **** everything, the boy and the girl, the dog and the cat" -Gianni Versace

Comment

• matt lauer....got fired

Comment

• Another one added to the list

after 72 years Penelopepussycat is accusing Pepé Le Pew of at work sexual Abuse and Harassment

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                    Another one added to the list

after 72 years Penelopepussycat is accusing Pepé Le Pew of at work sexual Abuse and Harassment

Pepe is from the old school. Much like Donald Duck, they are Hard on Hoes.

Comment

• If more women followed Olive Oyl's lead we wouldn't have all this issues...

Comment

Working...
                      X