No announcement yet.

US only country in the world to refuse climate change deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    the deal is we pay these broke ass countries, including China and India, billions of taxpayer dollars if they super duper promise to cut emissions. no stipulations, no guarantees, no consequences, no returns. uh sorry, anyone who think that's a good "deal" is a ****ing idiot.
    This^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Let's stick to the facts here - what's in the best interests of humanity as a whole is every individual nation doing what's in their particular best interest. And so we must all produce as much greenhouse gas as is possible if it will boost economic activity or if it will just be convenient to not try and change it around.

But it's not enough to simply reject this agreement. We must all stand tall and say - I refuse to accept that climate change is happening, or if it is I refuse that it is caused by human activity.

As constituents of the greatest nation on Earth, let us all come together and refuse to ever work on reducing our emissions.

Comment

the deal is we pay these broke ass countries, including China and India, billions of taxpayer dollars if they super duper promise to cut emissions. no stipulations, no guarantees, no consequences, no returns. uh sorry, anyone who think that's a good "deal" is a ****ing idiot.
        It may not be a good deal but look what is he doing in his own back yard. He's lossening up restrictions on pollution and energy waste. He's appointed people hostile to energy conservation to positions of power. If there are problems with the present arrangement fine he can negotiate a new set of rules. But that's not what it's all about. He doesn't give a damn about pollution and CO emissions.

Comment

Only idiots think this is anything close to a major deal.

Good, let USA stay out of the Paris agreements forever. Worry about India and China first where there are over 2 billion people polluting at a 1000% rate than that of the USA.

Comment

Earth been warming since the ice age but climate is mostly messed by a greedy 1%.
            What messed up the climate deal is liberals blaming global warming on little baby farts and claiming planned parent hood as the final solution.
            Last edited by maracho; 11-08-2017, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Well according to Drumpf, climate change is a hoax created by the Chinese. That tells you everything you need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                This^^^^^^^^^
                Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                Only idiots think this is anything close to a major deal.

Good, let USA stay out of the Paris agreements forever. Worry about India and China first where there are over 2 billion people polluting at a 1000% rate than that of the USA.
                As Trump supporters, do you agree with his position that climate change is "fake news" or a hoax, or do you think it is valid issue that needs to be addressed?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  As Trump supporters, do you agree with his position that climate change is "fake news" or a hoax, or do you think it is valid issue that needs to be addressed?
                  Just cause I think Trump did the right thing on that issue makes me a Trump supporter?

I'm for the environment but not at the expense of the U.S. for another country's benefit. Especially one we're on a collision course with(China).

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                    Just cause I think Trump did the right thing on that issue makes me a Trump supporter?

I'm for the environment but not at the expense of the U.S. for another country's benefit. Especially one we're on a collision course with(China).
                    I thought you were a Trump supporter.

OK, I got that. But do you believe climate change is real or fake?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X