No announcement yet.

US only country in the world to refuse climate change deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] US only country in the world to refuse climate change deal

Link: Syria signs Paris Agreement - leaving US only country in the world to refuse climate change deal

News also just broke stating that Trump will not be invited to the Climate Change Summit in Paris next month.

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-env...t-for-the-time

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
        I'm not entirely sure if you're capable of discussing politics. This is different than discussing if Pacquiao was on steroids or HGH or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
          I'm not entirely sure if you're capable of discussing politics. This is different than discussing if Pacquiao was on steroids or HGH or whatever.
          So what's your opinion? Mine is Trump is making a big mistake.

Comment

Embarassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
              I'm gonna throw bags of dog crap at your drycreaning store.

Comment

News also broke here in Jersey, experts say that it was really hot in the summer and the closer we are getting to winter it's starting to get cold

Comment

Like my mama used to tell me: You can't be the only one right and everybody else is wrong

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    So what's your opinion? Mine is Trump is making a big mistake.
                    the deal is we pay these broke ass countries, including China and India, billions of taxpayer dollars if they super duper promise to cut emissions. no stipulations, no guarantees, no consequences, no returns. uh sorry, anyone who think that's a good "deal" is a ****ing idiot.

Comment

Working...
                    X