Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the Koreans the baddest of all Asians?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Had a couple run ins with V Boyz around Garden grove back in the days. Viet foos are trigger happy as fuk but i only seen very few who can scrap. Cant get down so gotta pull out the heater i mean anything goes down in the streets but you feel me.
    man this goes for all race!! since the 90s, aint nobody tryna throw hands anymore LOL.. but i do agree, met a lot of viets that cant see me one on one. one thing tho, viets are with the bidness!!

i hate it when i see older heads talk about back in the days it was all about getting down. yeah, because guns wasnt as easy to get back then. if it was, they'll be blasting each other too. if you really out there banging, aint no point in a fist fight anymore.

Comment

Central Asians, hands down. They're basically the Soviet version of Negromexicans. It shows in how Central Asian fighters are so hard to knock out.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
        Central Asians, hands down. They're basically the Soviet version of Negromexicans. It shows in how Central Asian fighters are so hard to knock out.
        dafuq is a negromexican

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
          Mongolians are making a comeback

WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            WTF?
            My HK, don't mutter or studder..

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              WTF?
              Yeah man, they got serious beef with the Chinese on their land. Storm around in Toyotas dressed as Nazi's, rounding up Chinese peasants and forcing them out

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                dafuq is a negromexican
                I'm Jew Mexicano. 100 % Virgil is a good dude.

Comment

cutest faces overall. body is good too if you like slim and slender.

Comment

Working...
                  X