Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leftys and right wingers please unite over republican/trump tax reform, it's crap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    I mauled bigdunn so much he should be called “darth mauled”

Got the dude defending nafta

But then saying he didn’t defend nafta

Dude is so dazed and confused he looks like Trevor Berbeck trying to get up off the canvas vs Tyson
    Just because I corrected you about the affect NAFTA had with facts, doesn't mean I was defending it. It means you were wrong.

Then when you were proven to be wrong, you ran and hid.

Why didn't you answer the question I asked about public sector unions?

Comment

Now you all want to turn into MODERATES as soon as it hits your pockets.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Just because I corrected you about the affect NAFTA had with facts, doesn't mean I was defending it. It means you were wrong.

Then when you were proven to be wrong, you ran and hid.

Why didn't you answer the question I asked about public sector unions?
        I answered everything..

Just stay down berbick..

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          Now you all want to turn into MODERATES as soon as it hits your pockets.
          I believe most people are moderates

Left/center or right/center

Comment

I answered everything..

Just stay down berbick..
            No you didn't. You pretended you didn't see it.

Comment

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/house...ry?id=50861872

Taking away deductions for state and local taxes

Taking away deductions for poperty taxes

Limiting retirement savings to just 2,400 a year...

Absolute complete bullshyt, absolute the most horrible tax plan i have ever heard

Absolute horseshyt

Not one redeeming quality

Not one meaningful change

My liberal brothers that I smack around so much around here, I respectfully ask for help in condemning this piece of shyt legislation
              I thought he's not touching 401k?

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                Was this a deduction or a credit?
                It's a deduction.

LOL the Texan rep who is the tax guru was trying to calm down the high tax states by trading the state tax deductions for property tax deductions. Of course A) Texas has no state tax B) Texas has high property taxes (which pays for schools C) Texas voted for Trump D) NY/NJ/CA voted for Clinton.

No wonder the last tax reform bill was over 30 yrs ago with a Republican President and a Democratic Congress.

What's amazing to me is the deadly cuts to healthcare. The Republican tax plan repeals an itemized deduction that applies to healthcare expenses. ... Under current law, individuals who spend over 10% of their income on medical expenses are allowed to deduct part of those costs from their taxes. The proposed new bill would remove that deduction.

Unbelievable.

Comment

And not surprising....online Fox News ignores the introduction of this very important tax bill details. It's in the middle of the page.

The headline is Donna Brazile: Team Hillary rigged the DNC to deny Bernie fair shot in primary

Even FOX knows it's a **** bill, although that Trump ass licker Hannity will probably come out in defence of it tonight. Will probably cry about it as well.

Comment

"Politics is boring, but more importantly there's no money in it! As a successful business man, I'm naturally selfish, and the idea of representing the interests of others is alien to me" - Trump

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      There you go, my sales friend. You can be sensible when you want to. Why aren't you agreeing with Adam Ali that it's the rich people's money so why do we care if they get to keep it and spend however they wish?
                      Who says I am not agreeing? Rich people absolutely have the right to their money and the right to spend it however they wish. All I am asking for is a bigger tax cut for my bracket.

Comment

Working...
                      X