Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leftys and right wingers please unite over republican/trump tax reform, it's crap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stebs View Post
    I notice most people bitc*ing about Trump usually have very high post counts, take sugar for example, been here 4 years and has 30,000 posts.

Do you work at all, do you have time to work, to make 20 posts a day 7 days a week 365 days a year makes me wonder what the **** you guys do besides whine and cry and sit on this site day after day.

I notice you haven't commented in the other thread on taxes and from your history I have to assume you've been their.

Here ya go, don't hurt yourself typing, your probably pretty fragile from sitting on your a*s all day long 365 days a year

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=763727
    Yo! Sugar voted for Trump. Sugar says he owners multiple restaurants and bars but he only spends a few hours checking on them daily.

Know **** before you run up and talk ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      I hopes this helps you understand why your fantasy of everyone getting a equal cut isn't possible.

https://www.theatlantic.com/business...x-plan/544919/
      Two things,

First, I could care less and so should you about how much corporations and big business makes and how much they're paying in taxes. So long as it doesn't affect you in any shape or form what do you care? Under this plan everyone gets a tax cut, but the folks making 1million dollars or more do not.

The Corporate tax rate in Scandinavia, the wet dream of liberal democrats is 24.5%, our corporate tax rate is 39.6%.

The second part this is this quote

“Why would you want to raise the bottom tax rate from 10 percent to 12 percent? Why would you want to make it harder to deduct medical expenses? Well, you have to make these choices if you start from the premise that the business community deserves a nearly $3 trillion tax cut,” Linden said. The insistence on slashing corporate tax rates is driven not only by a corporate donor class expecting a business stimulus from Republicans but also by an intellectual inertia that has set in, beginning in the early Reagan years. This is the dictum that lower tax rates are a panacea for all economic problems and even necessary when (as anybody can see from this stock market) there aren’t many problems in the first place.
      It asks why would you want to raise the bottom tax rate from 10 to 12 percent? Whoever wrote this is an idiot or obviously didn't bother to read the other outline of this tax plan. People who would fall under the 12 percent tax rate would essentially pay 0% in taxes due to the standard deductions being doubled.
      Last edited by JimRaynor; 11-04-2017, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        Two things,

First, I could care less and so should you about how much corporations and big business makes and how much they're paying in taxes. So long as it doesn't affect you in any shape or form what do you care? Under this plan everyone gets a tax cut, but the folks making 1million dollars or more do not.

The Corporate tax rate in Scandinavia, the wet dream of liberal democrats is 24.5%, our corporate tax rate is 39.6%.

It asks why would you want to raise the bottom tax rate from 10 to 12 percent? Whoever wrote this is an idiot or obviously didn't bother to read the other outline of this tax plan. People who would fall under the 12 percent tax rate would essentially pay 0% in taxes due to the standard deductions being doubled.
        Which one of the Scandinavia country? Is there budget leveled.
        Will the plan you posted widen the deficit or shrink it?

Standards deduction being doubled? Will that make up for the deduction that they lost from medical expenses? Because healthcare is a serious issue.

Comment

Two things,

But we gotta care because those cuts would be the most expensive and you know the deficit hawks over in the Republican party might not support it. More cuts will have to be done to appease them and you know where those expenditure cuts will be aimed at.

The plan would lower the corporate tax rate to 20 percent from 35 percent and eliminate most business deductions and credits, with the exception of those for research and development and low-income housing. Cutting this tax rate is the most expensive change in the bill.
          A recent analysis by the Tax Foundation found that eliminating these corporate tax expenditures that do not change the structure of the tax code would only pay to lower the rate to 28.5 percent from 35 percent, far short of the 20 percent rate called for in the bill. Because the bill calls for retaining some expenditures, even more savings will have to be found elsewhere to pay for the corporate tax cut.
          https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-tax-plan.html

Comment

Two things,

More bad news. Since this bill that you love so much will add more that 1,5 trillion dollars to the deficit it won't be passed. Womp, womp. Dem haffi go wheel and come again as the Jamaican rude boys would say. So don't fall in love with it yet because it will have to be re-worked. You keep saying that you don't care about what's happening to the corporate and rich folks section but that's the expensive part that will not allow this bill that you love not to pass.

That’s a hefty sum, but still not enough to prevent the overall plan from adding $2.2 trillion to the deficit. That kind of deficit increase wouldn’t just cross Corker’s red line — and jeopardize the support of the Senate GOP’s more moderate members — it would also violate the reconciliation instructions in the Senate. Under the budget resolution negotiated by Corker and Pennsylvania senator Pat Toomey, the final tax bill cannot add more than $1.5 trillion to the deficit over the next ten years. This means that Republicans will be unable to pass a tax plan that adds more than that to the deficit using reconciliation; which means they will not be able to pass it with less than 60 Senate votes; which means they will not be able to pass it.

Comment

But as you can see, American isn't collecting as much taxes when compared to GDP. So those corporations having been using loopholes and deductions to avoid it.

Look at this link and play around with the graph.
              https://data.oecd.org/chart/4XKQ
              Here is you precious Sweden( a Scandinavian country) up against America.
              https://data.oecd.org/tax/tax-on-cor...ndicator-chart

Other link and readings
              However, it's not quite that simple. Those rates above are the statutory rates — the rates set by law. And that is not the rate that many companies in the U.S. end up paying. Deductions and credits help push down businesses' total tax liability, meaning that many companies end up paying far less than the statutory rate. Here is the average effective tax rate for U.S. corporations.
              That staturory rate by law is 39.6% but because of deductions and credits, The actual rate American companies pay is 18.6%

Check out the graphs in the link.
              http://www.npr.org/2017/08/07/541797...e-in-the-world

Comment

Yo! Sugar voted for Trump. Sugar says he owners multiple restaurants and bars but he only spends a few hours checking on them daily.

Why you worried about me?

Where is that budget?

I also own shares of Apple, do you think I'm designing iPads all day.

I love how you idiots can't even comprehend business, or owning businesses..
                Have you ever heard of a "general manager"?

So bytch please share that budget

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

Where is that budget?

Yo! Did you see me diss you in that post? Why did you take umbrage?

Still working on that budget. Keep asking though.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Yo! Did you see me diss you in that post? Why did you take umbrage?

Still working on that budget. Keep asking though.
                    Because you are a passive aggressive troll.

At least you working
                    Last edited by Sugar Adam Ali; 11-05-2017, 10:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

Where is that budget?

And to think I was defending you. Thank you is what your reply should have been. Sometimes your head aint on right though. So I pardon you.

Comment

Working...
                      X