Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leftys and right wingers please unite over republican/trump tax reform, it's crap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Do it. So I can laugh at both you and the ignorant mod who will ban me.
    Grab a dictionary.
    Reported for stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      He will not because the answer is of course police should have a union. The main purpose of unions is to give workers the power to negotiate for more favorable working conditions and other benefits through collective bargaining.

Police unions should lobby on behalf of their members so they have the best weapons, bulletproof vests, vehicles, etc. so they can do their job. The union should advocate for fair wages, safe working conditions. Police should have somewhere to turn if an individual member feels they have been unfairly terminated.
      Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      No. I don't think he will be conforming. Why would he ever conform? He never conformed and became president so why conform now?

I believe he leaves that policy stuff up to them because he can't be bothered with such things.

Honestly, I like you guys as posters, I don't like to be mean to you guys, but you guys are so damn irritating and stupid on social/political issues..

I like you guys as posters... both of you are very astute in terms of boxing, sports, pop culture, etc... but in any others political threads, you guys sound like 6th graders

For real, my apologizes for being mean, but you guys would be so smart if you weren't so dumb

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
        He's already making deals with the likes of Pelosi to get his policies across and complaining a lot for support from his party and the media as POTUS becomes more and more unpopular
        Has his popularity been decreasing?
        I know it was low but steady.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Honestly, I like you guys as posters, I don't like to be mean to you guys, but you guys are so damn irritating and stupid on social/political issues..

I like you guys as posters... both of you are very astute in terms of boxing, sports, pop culture, etc... but in any others political threads, you guys sound like 6th graders

For real, my apologizes for being mean, but you guys would be so smart if you weren't so dumb
          Just chill, Ali. You have done your part. Let's wait on Dunn's reply.

Comment

Just chill, Ali. You have done your part. Let's wait on Dunn's reply.
            Damn, cuz. He ****ed yo **** up. A bruvva like myself would never let that happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
              Damn, cuz. He ****ed yo **** up. A bruvva like myself would never let that happen.

Comment

Provide proof.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  I think it would be fair to cut everyone's taxes equally and not pick and choose who gets a better rate, wouldn't you say so yourself?

In a perfect world the 3 tax brackets would be something like 10% 15% and 20%.
                  I hopes this helps you understand why your fantasy of everyone getting a equal cut isn't possible.

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  Why do the cuts have to be paid for? There are a lot of lazy slackers out there benefiting from section 8, welfare, and other programs, taking advantage of the system that I'd be perfectly fine with not replacing cuts for such people.

And what do you care anyways? Your country has high taxes and we see how it's doing.
                  Before the last major tax reform in 1986, Ronald Reagan’s Treasury Department set out to pass an economically rational, deficit-neutral, bipartisan bill. The modern Republican Party, however, is starting from a principle that isn’t bipartisan, deficit-neutral, or economically rational at all: that, with corporate profits and the stock market at all-time highs, America’s largest corporations deserve a $2 trillion tax cut.

“This is the tax plan’s original sin
                  But those two measures alone cost more than $2.5 trillion over the course of 10 years, which is too much to appease deficit-hawk Republicans. So the authors had to gin up government revenue elsewhere to compensate. That explains the proposed repeal of some popular and virtuous benefits, like the tax credit for adopting children and deductions for student-loan interest and medical expenses.
                  “Why would you want to raise the bottom tax rate from 10 percent to 12 percent? Why would you want to make it harder to deduct medical expenses? Well, you have to make these choices if you start from the premise that the business community deserves a nearly $3 trillion tax cut,” Linden said. The insistence on slashing corporate tax rates is driven not only by a corporate donor class expecting a business stimulus from Republicans but also by an intellectual inertia that has set in, beginning in the early Reagan years. This is the dictum that lower tax rates are a panacea for all economic problems and even necessary when (as anybody can see from this stock market) there aren’t many problems in the first place.
                  But again, it is all about first principles. Tax cuts for the rich and America’s largest corporations take up so much space in the bill that there’s little room to help poor and middle-class families. So if the plan looks messy, that’s only because finding a way to pass a $2.5 trillion corporate tax cut on a party-line vote is, well, a mess.
                  https://www.theatlantic.com/business...x-plan/544919/

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                    Provide proof.
                    Yeah. You can. Post a video of yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      **** trump if he actually goes thru with this lump of steamy dogshyt

I notice most people bitc*ing about Trump usually have very high post counts, take sugar for example, been here 4 years and has 30,000 posts.

Do you work at all, do you have time to work, to make 20 posts a day 7 days a week 365 days a year makes me wonder what the **** you guys do besides whine and cry and sit on this site day after day.

I notice you haven't commented in the other thread on taxes and from your history I have to assume you've been their.

Here ya go, don't hurt yourself typing, your probably pretty fragile from sitting on your a*s all day long 365 days a year

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=763727
                      Last edited by Stebs; 11-04-2017, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X