Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it like House of Cards at your job?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it like House of Cards at your job?

That's how it is at mine. It's incredible the amount of politics played. When there's a rabbit hole to the rabbit hole, that's when you know it's time to roll

It's exactly like "Office Space" at my job.

Comment

I'm self employed now and deal directly with clients which is a lot better to be honest. Some of them are terrible people but all I have to do is finish the job/offer them no followup services/never see them again.

Comment

I don't do anything at my job. In fact, its the definition of stress free. Even when **** hits the fan, it doesn't matter.

It's nearly impossible to get fired from my job. As a matter of fact, word on the street is if you do get fired, you can just plead your case and you can get rehired. There has also been cases of people at this company ****ing up royally and getting promoted.

It's a wonderful thing really. I love it here.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          It's exactly like "Office Space" at my job.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
            I don't do anything at my job. In fact, its the definition of stress free. Even when **** hits the fan, it doesn't matter.

It's nearly impossible to get fired from my job. As a matter of fact, word on the street is if you do get fired, you can just plead your case and you can get rehired. There has also been cases of people at this company ****ing up royally and getting promoted.

It's a wonderful thing really. I love it here.
            You must work at the DMV.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              You must work at the DMV.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

I work with a dude who looks almost exactly like him. He just has a balding mullet and a constant pissed off look on his face like he wants to just murder somebody.

Edit: I'm just mentioning this in case you guys don't see me post for a while. You'll know that stapler dude at my job finally snapped and offed every single person who works in our building.
                Last edited by Willy Wanker; 10-27-2017, 07:44 PM.

Comment

It's insane at my job. I have 2 years, 11 months and 14 days left, but who's counting?

I'm ready to start a business; possibly move the fam to the Caribbean (i.e. Bahamas, Turks and Caicos, etc). Much more of a calmer pace and life expectancy's are longer. Not sure yet, but all this political schit will kill you; literally and figuratively

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    I work with a dude who looks almost exactly like him. He just has a balding mullet and a constant pissed off look on his face like he wants to just murder somebody.

Edit: I'm just mentioning this in case you guys don't see me post for a while. You'll know that stapler dude at my job finally snapped and offed every single person who works in our building.
                    Where do you work? What do you do?

Comment

Working...
                    X