Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fusion GPS scandal: Clinton, DNC broke campaign finance law with dossier funding, com

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    No I said dnc, you just have trouble reading, try again.
    HTML Code:
    The RNC actually did use it, as they released the info to congress, which is how we found out about, before anyone even knew it existed.
    OK...if you say so.

Comment

Lock that bish up. ya heard what I said?

Comment

Show me where the dnc used the dossier during the campaign.

The RNC actually did use it, as they released the info to congress, which is how we found out about, before anyone even knew it existed.
        Originally posted by jaded View Post
        HTML Code:
        OK...if you say so.
        You right wingers seem to be so brainwashed you just see what you want to see.

But thanks for proving my point that it wss the RNC that publicly used the dossier.
        Last edited by AddiX; 10-31-2017, 12:00 AM.

Comment

You right wingers seem to be so brainwashed you just see what you want to see.

But thanks for proving my point that it wss the RNC that publicly used the dossier.
          Not the RNC...McCain. The difference is McCain did not use campaign money to pay for it which would have been illegal. This where the problem lies for Clinton and the DNC...you just don't get it or as you say "see what you want to see".

Comment

Obama paid about $1000000 toward the Dossier and he also knew Hillary lied about the uranium, which could be obstruction of justice

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
              Not the RNC...McCain. The difference is McCain did not use campaign money to pay for it which would have been illegal. This where the problem lies for Clinton and the DNC...you just don't get it or as you say "see what you want to see".
              Your embarrassing yourself.

Your trying to blame the dnc for a republican talking about an investigation republicans paid for and circulated to congress.

Comment

Your trying to blame the dnc for a republican talking about an investigation republicans paid for and circulated to congress.
                OK...silly me. I'm so embarrassed now. Name one republican who has the Campaign Legal Center filing a complaint with the Federal Election Commission about this. It's the DNC and Clinton who have to defend this...not McCain or the RNC because neither broke any laws over this. Damn I'm so embarrassed...but then again...you are so extremely intelligent so how could I not be.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
                  Obama paid about $1000000 toward the Dossier and he also knew Hillary lied about the uranium, which could be obstruction of justice
                  Word is born.

Comment

Actually you showing signs of lib tard-ity

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                      Word is born.
                      Jhonny dumps uranium turds refularly. Fissionable nuke grade rods.

****ing Jhonny.

Comment

Working...
                      X