Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fusion GPS scandal: Clinton, DNC broke campaign finance law with dossier funding, com

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    WOW dude...really. First off...when you do something illegal the crime is committed the second you do it...what happens after that is well...after the fact. Secondly...as said in the post above this...of course they used it...it was all over the news.

Please go back to my original post because the details are all there...a complaint has already been filed by The Campaign Legal Center.
    Show me where the dnc used the dossier during the campaign.

The RNC actually did use it, as they released the info to congress, which is how we found out about, before anyone even knew it existed.

Comment

M-A-G-A

Men Are Getting Arrested

bahhaha fuck trump!

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        Not for campaign use. And I could give a fck less how they got it, if It helps FBI put their case together against a bunch of traitors,

You guys are trying to defend traitors. That's pathetic.
        How did they betray the country?

So the country is worse off knowing that primaries and debates were rigged?
        The country would be better off in the dark on such corruption?

How much different is trump getting emails than Hillary putting together the dossier..

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          How did they betray the country?

So the country is worse off knowing that primaries and debates were rigged?
          The country would be better off in the dark on such corruption?

How much different is trump getting emails than Hillary putting together the dossier..
          Because trump colluded with an enemey to attack our democracy. Reminder, Russia is under heavy U.S. Sanctions. Thats a preclusion to war.

Comment

Because trump colluded with an enemey to attack our democracy. Reminder, Russia is under heavy U.S. Sanctions. Thats a preclusion to war.
            What did Russia get out of this?

How was America betrayed?

What has changed since trump took office?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              What did Russia get out of this?

How was America betrayed?

What has changed since trump took office?
              Trying to destroy our trade deals benefits Russia.

Race baiting benefits Russia.

Attacking our allies benefits Russia.

Allowing Russia to attack our democracy benefits Russia.

Trying to destroy the deal with Iran benefits Russia. Or did you not notice that Russia has a meeting set up with them now?

Not signing the sanctions bill that republican congress signed benefits Russia.

All that anti globalist, isolationism, a benefits Russia, and is building blocks to destroying America. You ******s actually bought into it.

This isn't rocket science.

All that anti globalist, isolationism, a benefits Russia.

Comment

Show me where the dnc used the dossier during the campaign.

The RNC actually did use it, as they released the info to congress, which is how we found out about, before anyone even knew it existed.
                Once again...you break the law...you commit a crime...get it? John McCain (it's a well know fact McCain and Trump hate each other)...not RNC used it after the Christopher Steele portion came out...who was hired by Hillery. Sorry dude...but you just don't know the facts.

Even CNN has reported on this...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/26/politi...gps/index.html

The dossier was for months, well before the end of the campaign, an open secret in political and political journalism circles. Its details were not reported, even as parts of it made the rounds among reporters, because no one could confirm the details inside it.
                In the time since, despite the dossier's most salacious allegations still going unverified, its broad assertion that Russia waged a campaign to interfere in the election is now accepted as fact by the US intelligence community.

So they must have used it if it made the rounds...McCain abandoned his attack on Trump when it became obvious he would be the Candidate.
                Last edited by jaded; 10-30-2017, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Once again...you break the law...you commit a crime...get it? John McCain (it's a well know fact McCain and Trump hate each other)...not RNC used it after the Christopher Steele portion came out...who was hired by Hillery. Sorry dude...but you just don't know the facts.

Even CNN has reported on this...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/26/politi...gps/index.html

The dossier was for months, well before the end of the campaign, an open secret in political and political journalism circles. Its details were not reported, even as parts of it made the rounds among reporters, because no one could confirm the details inside it.
                  In the time since, despite the dossier's most salacious allegations still going unverified, its broad assertion that Russia waged a campaign to interfere in the election is now accepted as fact by the US intelligence community.
                  McCain is a republican, I asked to a how me where dems used it and you posted something showing a republican further proving my point.

The dossier released to congress by republicans, is what turned McCain against trump.

Apparently he didn't want to support a traitor unlike the rest of you right wingers.

And the part I bolded is what you should be most worried about, that the entire intelligence community believes the dossier and that trumps team attacked U.S. Democracy, working side by side with an enemy of the state.

Reminder, comey is a republican, mueller is a republican, McCain is a republican, bith the senate and congress investigative committees are controlled by republicans.

And they all believe the dossier and all believe trump and staff Commited conspiracy against the united states.
                  Last edited by AddiX; 10-30-2017, 10:47 PM.

Comment

McCain is a republican, I asked to a how me where dems used it and you posted something showing a republican further proving my point.

The dossier released to congress by republicans, is what turned McCain against trump.

Apparently he didn't want to support a traitor unlike the rest of you right wingers.
                    You said the RNC...McCain is not the RNC. Anyways...this is over your head...not going to argue with you.

Comment

You said the RNC...McCain is not the RNC. Anyways...this is over your head...not going to argue with you.
                      No I said dnc, you just have trouble reading, try again.

Comment

Working...
                      X