No announcement yet.

Things that make you cringe on Facebook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    People uploading pictures of their meals.
    **** is so akward if they take it in front of you too. I feel embarrassed

Comment

People constantly posting pics of their babies. Sorry but im thinking like dam your baby is honestly ugly and wont be on the cover of pamper.

People have this entitlement nowadays. You are not that important and nobody gives a fuk about your ugly baby or food pictures.

Comment

its very existence

Comment

Anything that tell me to repost and Jesus will love me or that if I do repost money will magically come into my life in the next 24 hours!

Comment

I know this guy from grade school and he was the biggest fuk up. Last i saw him was like ten years ago when we were 26 and he was still gang bangin with no job and playing Starcraft all day. He didnt like Facebook cuz he didnt want to be incriminated for anything. Well I recently came across this loser’s facebook and he had quotes like “ God is my homeboy for life “ with Jesus in your heart everything is possible lol That sht just made me cringe right away with goosebumps up to my neck. He had pics of himself in front of a church carrying a bible in one hand with a cigarette in the other ... like dude gtfo with that fake sht.

Jesus is my homeboy is the cringiest sht ive heard this year.

Comment

Working...
            X