Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

277 busted in sex sting operation including cops, doctors, and military officers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] 277 busted in sex sting operation including cops, doctors, and military officers

POLK COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — A week-long undercover sting targeting human trafficking and online prostitution in Polk County ended with 277 arrests that included doctors, pharmacists and law enforcement officers.

“That’s the most we have ever arrested in the history of the sheriff’s office,” Sheriff Grady Judd said.

“Operation No Tricks, No Treats” started last Tuesday, October 10 and ran through Monday, October 16. During that time, undercover detectives posted fake ads or profiles online posing as prostitutes or someone who solicits prostitutes. Other detectives responded to profiles and ads posted by prostitutes.

According to the sheriff’s office, 51 of the arrests were related to those who advertise as prostitutes online and 209 of the arrests were those who solicited undercover detectives posing as prostitutes. Seventeen arrests were made for other offenses.

Sheriff Judd identified some of the suspects arrested in the undercover operation as doctors and pharmacists, former and current law enforcement officers, a lawyer, two men who traveled to have sex with minors and two sex offenders.

These are some of the men arrested that the sheriff identified:

Cancer surgeon at Tampa General Hospital
    Pediatrician at Health Care Alliance in Wesley Chapel
    Teacher from Lake Academy
    Active Colonel in the US Marine Corps
    Air Force veteran
    Retired Broward County deputy sheriff
    Retired police officer from Birmingham, Alabama

The sheriff’s office even caught one of their own. Former Sergeant Luis Diaz resigned from the force after 17 years.

http://nbc4i.com/2017/10/19/doctors-...ng-in-florida/

No biggie. Too many men are marrying undercover prostitutes, so to be on the safe side, buy from the "real" ones.

Comment

You know busting these people and embarrassing their family and destroying careers is fcuking stupid.

Why isn't realitykings, brazzers and all the other pron companies in Florida and California that make millions off of young women, criminalized like the regular John's that get busted?

Prostitution is legal in certain parts of Nevada

Ruining families and careers over sex is ******ed especially when pron is one of the biggest industries in the US

Now if we're talking underage minors, that's a whole different story. But if we're talking consenting adults, stay out of grown folks business
      Last edited by Chollo Vista; 10-21-2017, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        You know busting these people and embarrassing their family and destroying careers is fcuking stupid.

Why isn't realitykings, brazzers and all the other pron companies in Florida and California that make millions off of young women, criminalized like the regular John's that get busted?

Ruining families and careers over sex is ******ed especially when pron is one of the biggest industries in the US

Now if we're talking underage minors, that's a whole different story. But if we're talking consenting adults, stay out of grown folks business
        That's a real good post.

This case merely exposes the shear idiocy and futility of prohibition.

I'm a loud proponent of prostitution myself .

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
          That's a real good post.

I am a loud proponent of legalization of prostitution myself.

Also, don't knock it til you try it .

The East is beckoning me again.
          Yeah, these laws where you're exposing these honest tax paying citizens of society and ruining careers and family's is stupid.

I remember a few years ago when that Asian kid shot up a college campus because he couldn't find a chick to play with his d1ck. Had he found one of these working chicks online, that could've given him some confidence, let off a little stress and saved a lot of lives

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
            That's a real good post.

I'm a loud proponent of prostitution myself .
            Spot the alt.

Comment

"That's a real good post"

lmao

omg you are what appears to be a sensible person, wow -- good for you! how wise.

Comment

If Uncle Sam don't get his cut, he won't let you bust a nut

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
                  If Uncle Sam don't get his cut, he won't let you bust a nut
                  I guess that's all what it boils down too. It's bullschit though

Comment

“Operation No Tricks, No Treats”

remove the suit/uniform and theyre still perverted subhumans.

edit - this does NOT apply to consenting ADULTS.

i understand why STREET prostitution is illegal, doe. diseases, robberies, kidnapping, rape, murder.....isnt worth it imho.

whorehouses should be in every state and controlled.
                    Last edited by Elroy The Great; 10-21-2017, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X