No announcement yet.

The ROCK Vs Tyrese

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] The ROCK Vs Tyrese

These two have been going at it for a while now. So the story is The Rock was offered a spinoff show of the F&F..which he took of course. Tyrese got mad, some say jealously (as in Why the F wasn't I offered the SPINOFF?!?) but what Tyrese has been saying here and there is that now due to the actions of the ROCK, this pushes any future releases forward after 2020 instead of sooner. Its whatever, I don't give a damn about that franchise anyway. Its the same sht over and over. Unless you're a diehard ofcourse. They're OK..but c'mon. Stay Tuned For Fast & The Furious 20 when Vin Diesel uses a cane to win races and make his getaway. I just think they need to fight and get it over already.

The Rock is the man.

And Tyrese is fa*got, who cares what he thinks?

Comment

Tyrese looking lame in this one, can't blame him this is all he's got right now.

Comment

unless this is a singing contest......rock breaks him in pieces.

Comment

There is no question that The Rock is a much bigger star than Tyrese.

But if the Fast and the Furious family agreed to stick together when it came to making decisions on the direction of the franchise characters then this does feel like a betrayal.

Comment

Who the f**K is "tyrese" sounds like the most generic ****** name ever

Comment

You'll know who he is soon enough..MONACO! He's coming out with a rap album and apparently has some diss tracks lock and loaded that will be The Rocks Star power down. I'm not on any side, but its clear the Rock is trending up.

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/tyrese-...ews.38500.html

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                There is no question that The Rock is a much bigger star than Tyrese.

But if the Fast and the Furious family agreed to stick together when it came to making decisions on the direction of the franchise characters then this does feel like a betrayal.
                pssssh tyrese is just upset and scared his paycheck is gone, instead of reeving a check in 2018 for 10+million he gonna have to wait till like 2019-2020.

no coincidence he started ebeef with the new generation of rappers and is now gonna drop a rap album.

I think dude has bills that depended on that Fast & Furious New movie CHECK!

Comment

F&F has been crap for awhile. It’s so unrealistic, makes it awful to watch.

Also, far too many characters.... they need to do some side stories for awhile.
                  Wouldn’t watch The Rock though. Dude is truly awful to watch, & he how got to 2nd in the film heirarchy is bleh

Comment

Only reason i watch that movie is for Nathalie Emmanuel. They need to find more juicy role for her in the franchise.

Comment

Working...
                    X