Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ROCK Vs Tyrese

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Exactly Champ. Maybe they need to just bring Bow Wow back in the series and put this to rest. Jesus

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      Lmao i saw that last night. No wonder he was happy af when dr.dre sold beats for a billion. He thought he was getting some of that

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Damn. You think Tyrese is broke? Shiiiiiiiiii
        hes broke, he came out and said it yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          hes broke, he came out and said it yesterday.
          he posted on instagram him in a rolls royce like 2 weeks ago, he cant claim broke to the judge while doing that

Comment

That's sad. Tyrese needs some help.

Comment

Honestly i dont care, but it does seem like The Rock came in and is trying to make the series about himself.

Comment

Tyrese is obviously a bytch..

The second you start crying on a YouTube video that you post,,, you are a bytch and not to be taken serious

Lucky the rock don't people's elbow that jabroni

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                  he posted on instagram him in a rolls royce like 2 weeks ago, he cant claim broke to the judge while doing that
                  lol aint gonna stop him from trying and I dont blame him either.

some of these females are getting away with too much.

13 grand a month for child support is too much.

3 grand a month should be enough, and emergency bills get split 50/50.

**** why should a female get a free ride?

Comment

Kevin Spacey just came out.

It would be a good time for Tyrese to follow through as well.

Comment

I don't really care about the beef between him and The Rock, but I can't believe people are actually going to talk **** about his video with him crying. I obviously don't know the dude, but he just comes off as someone who is a good father, loves his daughter and is at the end of his rope because of a system that is basically built to **** fathers over. I agree with Cobra in that he needs help. This is the kind of **** where someone ends up murdered.

People who want to make light of this and **** on the man when he is down are people, imo, that either don't have kids or never had the balls to love someone more than themselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X