Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was the last time you've seen another man's di1ck?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b morph View Post
    Not true. Maybe he did get a ban for that, but it couldn't have been permanent. If you look at his profile or his posts, it would say banned under his name, but it doesn't.

I took a look at his post history and he made a good bye thread. He said he was leaving for because he was disgusted by the posts of one of the members here, apparently bad enough to where it made AlexKid want to leave for good.

He came back for one more thread and hasn't posted since and that was in September, although he has been online as recently as a few days ago.

As far as him have said he had hoped Z man died, I find that hard to believe. It always seemed that AlexKid tried to get along with everyone and from what I had seen, Zaroku seemed to be one of those who liked AlexKid, just based off of the posts that I've read.
    Ah I see thanks

Guess it was not a permaban

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
      Not true. Maybe he did get a ban for that, but it couldn't have been permanent. If you look at his profile or his posts, it would say banned under his name, but it doesn't.

I took a look at his post history and he made a good bye thread. He said he was leaving for because he was disgusted by the posts of one of the members here, apparently bad enough to where it made AlexKid want to leave for good.

He came back for one more thread and hasn't posted since and that was in September, although he has been online as recently as a few days ago.

As far as him have said he had hoped Z man died, I find that hard to believe. It always seemed that AlexKid tried to get along with everyone and from what I had seen, Zaroku seemed to be one of those who liked AlexKid, just based off of the posts that I've read.

Not really, Alexkid did make a mock RIP thread for Zaroku, but he never wished death on him or anything that horrible.

That thread was tasteless enough joking about someone dying, but it was really just a bad attempt at dark humor. He did get banned for it, but not for too long.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Not really, Alexkid did make a mock RIP thread for Zaroku, but he never wished death on him or anything that horrible.

That thread was tasteless enough joking about someone dying, but it was really just a bad attempt at dark humor. He did get banned for it, but not for too long.
        Now I can believe that. That is in bad taste, but I can see AlexKid trying to get a cheap laugh, like a down on his luck comedian.

Comment

Probably last year at the gym showers. Gross ****er didnt even have his curtain closed

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            lol who's alt is this bumping all my d1ck threads. I can assure this ain't me.
            I used to try to embarrass Japanese dudes until a midget with a horse c0ck scared me with his magnum..
            It looked like a baby's arm..

Comment

I see lot of ***s when i go to Korea. After a night of drinking, we usually go to a bath house to get cleaned up and a massage, from there we go to a whorehouse to drink some more and grab a hoe.

Comment

Comment

Drunk homie tried to piss on me back in July

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                    No, live...
                    When Larry pulled his dong out of your culo in houstonnasa maricon.
                    Jizz ain't rocket fuel, it's for making babies cabron. Learn the chemistry

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                      I see lot of ***s when i go to Korea. After a night of drinking, we usually go to a bath house to get cleaned up and a massage, from there we go to a whorehouse to drink some more and grab a hoe.
                      You might be a member of the "smash -a-hoe-foundation"

Macaframalama homie

Bump it, you young dudes ain't breaking new ground on ****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTRumV8Gqss

Bye the way..my black land cruiser was called a hearse in my hood.
                      I, that gangster.....what?

I'm bout to be perma banned
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 11-08-2017, 05:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X