Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tomorrow is my birthday..might be going to Murata fight. My girl says it's a surprise

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Tomorrow is my birthday..might be going to Murata fight. My girl says it's a surprise

I'm gonna be pissed if it's not the fights.

Happy Birthday, brother. Hope you get what you want

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Happy Birthday, brother. Hope you get what you want
      Me too. But there is an art exhibit at a Museum at Ueno, her friend is catering an event, and a month or so ago, she was showing me this glossy bookish magazine with a cool exhibit of the worlds scariest paintings. Only critics and artists & shot will be there. Baccarat my girls previous company is providing glassware for the free champagne & win, but I don't drink anymore...

I fear she might think that I want to dress nice and pretend I care or understand art.

Art takes place in the ring. Boxing uses canvass properly.
      She has not said its boxing or art.

A few years back she took me to earth wind & fire.

Comment

Happy b day. I love going to fights. Wouldn't want to do anything else. Great experience EVERYTIME.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Me too. But there is an art exhibit at a Museum at Ueno, her friend is catering an event, and a month or so ago, she was showing me this glossy bookish magazine with a cool exhibit of the worlds scariest paintings. Only critics and artists & shot will be there. Baccarat my girls previous company is providing glassware for the free champagne & win, but I don't drink anymore...

I fear she might think that I want to dress nice and pretend I care or understand art.

Art takes place in the ring. Boxing uses canvass properly.
          She has not said its boxing or art.

A few years back she took me to earth wind & fire.
          Well, if it's the posh art scene or something like that, then just pretend to enjoy yourself and then punish her in bed when you get home for not knowing you'd rather see the fight

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Well, if it's the posh art scene or something like that, then just pretend to enjoy yourself and then punish her in bed when you get home for not knowing you'd rather see the fight
            She's a good chick, but some how...things usually go in her direction.

If it's art show,I'll catch the fight on TVTKYo

One other thing, there was gonna be a fireworks display by the beach, a few blocks away. I was gonna imagine it was just for me. Go to my roof, set up the grill....nope..it go cancelled because there is a 40 percent chance org rain
            Last edited by Zaroku; 10-20-2017, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Hopefully they don't rob Murata again...

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
                Hopefully they don't rob Murata again...
                That would really bother me..
                Murata said on Tkyo tell that he's going to stop N'Dam

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                  Happy b day. I love going to fights. Wouldn't want to do anything else. Great experience EVERYTIME.
                  Gracias Hermano!

Comment

Happy b. day brother. BTW, are you hitting the big five-o yet?

Comment

Working...
                    X